Advertisement

Author Topic: Mask requires during Zoom meeting...  (Read 423 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Mask requires during Zoom meeting...
« on: December 21, 2022, 01:33:18 PM »
Someone posted up a satirical vid of supposely a manager tells everyone to wear mask while Zoom meeting...
It was debunked by Reuters and even Snopes...

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-zoom/fact-check-screenshot-of-email-in-which-employees-are-being-asked-to-wear-masks-during-a-zoom-meeting-is-satirical-idUSL1N2TN1PX

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/masks-required-zoom/

However, what makes this crazy is that there was a request for mask during Zoom meeting and Teleconference calls by the Wisconsin DNR.
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/10/dnr-tells-staff-wear-masks-zoom-calls-even-when-they-home/3335232001/  :idiot2: :idiot2: Solidarity people, show solidarity even when you look foolish...
We don't call Wisconsinites 'cheesehead' for a reason... cheese for brain  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Mask requires during Zoom meeting...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2022, 01:49:09 PM »
i've noticed many middle eastern muslim women are walking around with their full face covering gears and modifying it with a mask.  Now they look more acceptable to the western public. 

Covering your face with a mask is a good way to hide your zits and blemishes. 
For women, they save money from not buying lipsticks and foundations.  Only thing needed is some false lashes and mascara for your eyes. 

Did you know that many respiratory viruses enters your nose and if your nose temperature drops by a certain degrees, you are more likely vulnerable for such attacks?  This is why the flu season is usually the colder months as the weather changes.  To combat this, you mask it up and the air you breathe out is rather warm so it keeps your nose temperatures from dropping to a vulnerable state.  This is probably why we don't catch the flu when we be masking it up heavily during these past 2 pandemic years.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2022, 02:33:18 PM »
Did you even read the article???
I actually did

;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2022, 04:21:33 PM »
Why? What happened to "NEWS" threads, "NO BODY CARES"...

The neutral PH members are spot on when they labeled you "compulsive liar" then.. ;D O0

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2022, 05:42:58 PM »
I've noticed that Covid has stunned everyone, and leaders around the world just don't quite know how to handle its effects yet. Some restrictions have been so weird, indeed, and authorities don't remember to  use commonsense anymore.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2022, 08:32:11 AM »
i've noticed many middle eastern muslim women are walking around with their full face covering gears and modifying it with a mask.  Now they look more acceptable to the western public. 

Covering your face with a mask is a good way to hide your zits and blemishes. 
For women, they save money from not buying lipsticks and foundations.  Only thing needed is some false lashes and mascara for your eyes. 

Did you know that many respiratory viruses enters your nose and if your nose temperature drops by a certain degrees, you are more likely vulnerable for such attacks?  This is why the flu season is usually the colder months as the weather changes.  To combat this, you mask it up and the air you breathe out is rather warm so it keeps your nose temperatures from dropping to a vulnerable state.  This is probably why we don't catch the flu when we be masking it up heavily during these past 2 pandemic years.   O0

Totally agree on the mask and women thing. I've seen lots of Asian women or women in particular looking hot and sexy with these mask. However, when they took them off... they're no longer hot and sexy. Must be the nose/mouth and overall face shape thing. With the mask, you only see their eyes  O0

I guess this is why some Lefties/Demmies MSM encourage their followers to wear mask during sex.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/health/wear-mask-during-sex-coronavirus-wellness-scn-trnd/index.html#:~:text=And%20to%20better%20prevent%20infection,the%20Annals%20of%20Internal%20Medicine. - it's truly not to prevent the covid but to make the other partner more palatable  :2funny: :2funny:

HmgROCK reading the article is like me shitting my pants... it ain't happening  >:D

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2022, 09:14:07 AM »
Totally agree on the mask and women thing. I've seen lots of Asian women or women in particular looking hot and sexy with these mask. However, when they took them off... they're no longer hot and sexy. Must be the nose/mouth and overall face shape thing. With the mask, you only see their eyes  O0

I guess this is why some Lefties/Demmies MSM encourage their followers to wear mask during sex.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/health/wear-mask-during-sex-coronavirus-wellness-scn-trnd/index.html#:~:text=And%20to%20better%20prevent%20infection,the%20Annals%20of%20Internal%20Medicine. - it's truly not to prevent the covid but to make the other partner more palatable  :2funny: :2funny:

HmgROCK reading the article is like me shitting my pants... it ain't happening  >:D

Did you even read the article???
How do you go around bashing other if you don’t even read the article first

;D ;D

Posting shyt and video that you don’t even watch or read

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2022, 09:30:22 AM »
Did you even read the article
I actually did

Basically the big boss say they are government worker
And have to set example by wearing mask
Even if they are at home working

LEAD BY EXAMPLE KINDA OF STUFF

;D ;D ;D

Advertisements