Advertisement

Author Topic: Asian girl put a lot of work into pumping it so why waste it??  (Read 372 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Asian girl put a lot of work into pumping it so why waste it??
« on: December 24, 2022, 12:28:42 AM »
...Not to mention, lots of healthy nutrients in it...:

Singaporean mother drinks gallon of her own breastmilk to avoid waste

A mother vacationing in Hokkaido, Japan, went viral on TikTok for drinking almost 4.5 liters (1.2 gallons) of her own breast milk.

Uploaded by Singaporean Jemie Lim (@jemielimtiktok) last week, the one-minute video documents the mother’s journey from Singapore to Hokkaido. During her trip, Lim can be seen drinking her own express breast milk (EBM) as “unexpected circumstances” prevented her from freezing it all.

@jemielimtiktok I drank 4450ML of my own breastmilk in Hokkaido🥹 My initial plan was to store my expressed breastmilk (ebm) in hotel freezer but unexpected circumstances happened so only first day of my ebm being stored and brought back to Singapore successfully🎉 #Motherhood #Breastmilk #Travelpumping ♬ original sound - Jemielimtiktok

“I drank 4450ML of my own breastmilk in Hokkaido,” the video’s captions read. “My initial plan was to store my expressed breastmilk (ebm) in hotel freezer but unexpected circumstances happened so only first day of my EBM being stored and brought back to Singapore successfully."

In an interview with Must Share News, Lim shared that she was on vacation in Hokkaido from Dec. 7-12. Although Lim had previously contacted the hotel to use their freezer to store her EBM, the hotel had warned that they would be unable to guarantee the quality of the milk. After the first day, the mother discovered some of her milk had not been frozen.

“I was worried all my milk would be spoilt by end of the trip,” Lim said, deciding to drink her EBM rather than let it go to waste.

At the start of the video, Jemie films herself drinking her EBM on the flight and at her hotel. After arriving at Hokkaido, the mother notes the lack of nursing rooms, consequently pumping in a “random place.”

By the end of her trip, Lim was only able to freeze and bring home her EBM from the first day of her vacation.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Re: Asian girl put a lot of work into pumping it so why waste it??
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 11:21:10 AM »
...Not to mention, lots of healthy nutrients in it...:

That's sick...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 12:32:46 PM »
I remembered those days where a section of our freezer space was dedicated to breast milk.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2022, 01:10:55 PM »
I remembered those days where a section of our freezer space was dedicated to breast milk.

Hopefully not for you or your wifey but for the child  :2funny: :2funny:

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2022, 01:12:38 PM »
True story about you don't know who you run into.

I was waiting at this clinic in the bay area.  This pregnant mexican woman came in for her checkup.  Just a moment later, this suit wearing asian woman in her mid to late 20's came into the clinic but instead of checking herself in to see a doctor, she sat next to this pregnant woman.  They spoke in their language as both party did not speak the english language.  I saw numbers been exchanged and the mexican lady looks like she is enjoying the proposal deal. 

I only have 2 things that I'm guessing.   1 is that she is proposing to buy that baby from her.  2 is that she wants to buy that breast milk for voodoo stuff. 

Female breast milk, if you want some right now and have a million bucks to buy, can you get some?  NOPE!!!   it is not that easy to get

If it is voodoo then I'm thinking that the rare stuff has properties to make you young or your skin younger if apply on your face.  I don't know but who knows right?  I mean the pharmaceutical company can not have enough to make it and they would probably not getting it pass through the FDA anyway but that doesn't stop the black market folks from trying it.   

When I saw her leave, it was like a scene from the vampire Twilight show.  A black out luxury sedan pulled up and her body guard dressed in suit opened the door for her as she enters from the back seat.  This woman is a woman of power and no money is big enough for her to get what she wants. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements