Advertisement

Author Topic: They're looking for 2 new staff to replace the 2 that left, pays $140k  (Read 226 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Wanted: Two lighthouse keepers for tiny island in San Francisco Bay. Must have 'high-quality culinary experience' and a captain's license.

Two custodians for a historic lighthouse and hotel in San Francisco Bay are being recruited.

The two-year posting starts in April, pays $140,000 a year – but two people must apply jointly.

The successful applicants' duties will include being a boat captain, chef, and gift shop attendant.

Tech giants might be shedding thousands of staff, but there's one job in northern California still up for grabs — as long as you have a partner or friend to apply with.

The East Brother Light Station is looking for two people to become lighthouse keepers for two years on the tiny island just off Point San Pablo in Richmond.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Re: They're looking for 2 new staff to replace the 2 that left, pays $140k
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 11:23:30 AM »
Good for husband and wife... but you have to be a boat captain.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: They're looking for 2 new staff to replace the 2 that left, pays $140k
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 01:17:47 PM »
I'll do it for free if no licensing or experiences require. 

Put me on that island so I can fish daily and that'll be a dream for me.  Covid free, sucker free and as long as I'm on that island for pleasure and not work and with a non nagging female then that's heaven for me.  I need me a dog as well.   Yup and internet access too because amazon can drone me my order to the island. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements