Advertisement

Author Topic: That's too bad as this Lee girl is only 18  (Read 373 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
That's too bad as this Lee girl is only 18
« on: January 09, 2023, 10:58:43 PM »
Victoria Lee, a rising MMA star known as “The Prodigy,” has died at the age of 18, according to an Instagram post by her family and a tweet by ONE Championship. Her sister, Angela Lee, confirmed Victoria's death on social media. Angela is also an MMA fighter herself.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
Re: That's too bad as this Lee girl is only 18
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 01:49:00 AM »
What did she died from?

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2023, 01:29:56 PM »
What did she died from?

Probably cardiac arrest... young men/women, some with no known health issue, are suffering cardiac arrest lately.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2023, 02:23:30 PM »
Probably cardiac arrest... young men/women, some with no known health issue, are suffering cardiac arrest lately.

covid 19 anti vaccine folks are on top of it    :idiot2:

We know that she is fully vaccinated because her last fight was in Singapore and that country requires you to be fully vaccinated.   

The family did not say what is the cause of death however, the clues are in the pudding. Her sister wrote this and I quote:

"Please give our family grace and respect during this most difficult time. And please, check on your loved ones. Keep checking on them. Give them hugs and tell them how much they mean to you. You just never know."

Why do you need to check on the mental health of people for?  Suicide?   I don't know.  I'm just saying. 

She stopped fighting to go back to highschool and was she bullied in high school?  I dunno but high school can sometime be a toxic place.  High school is where you get your heart broken too and if you can not deal with the stress, you may kill yourself.  She was training and set to fight someone in this month. 

RIP regardless.  Gone way too young.   :'(

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2023, 03:57:49 PM »
covid 19 anti vaccine folks are on top of it    :idiot2:

We know that she is fully vaccinated because her last fight was in Singapore and that country requires you to be fully vaccinated.   

The family did not say what is the cause of death however, the clues are in the pudding. Her sister wrote this and I quote:

"Please give our family grace and respect during this most difficult time. And please, check on your loved ones. Keep checking on them. Give them hugs and tell them how much they mean to you. You just never know."

Why do you need to check on the mental health of people for?  Suicide?   I don't know.  I'm just saying. 

She stopped fighting to go back to highschool and was she bullied in high school?  I dunno but high school can sometime be a toxic place.  High school is where you get your heart broken too and if you can not deal with the stress, you may kill yourself.  She was training and set to fight someone in this month. 

RIP regardless.  Gone way too young.   :'(

Well, cardiac arrest by young men/women have risen more than usual since the vax and majority of them are fully vaxxed and boosted. It's just conspiracy theories but lot so these so-called conspiracy theories have been coming true lately. However, even if it's true, you'll never hear it being admitted. Too much at stakes to admit it...

I doubt the mental health and bully issue... She would have kicked the bullys' @sses and if mental health, she would not be fighting.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 04:00:00 PM by Hung_Low »

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2023, 04:17:44 PM »
Hella sad.  Her ground game is top tier for someone her age.  A legend in the making.  She will be miss. 

Different 💩 same smell

Advertisements