Advertisement

Author Topic: This is why Lib Dems are Jerks  (Read 296 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
This is why Lib Dems are Jerks
« on: February 26, 2023, 10:21:51 AM »
They expect family, community members, schools, cops, and basically the world to put up with the menaces in society (WHO ARE OFTEN REPEAT OFFENDERS, BY THE WAY).

We're suppose to keep giving all the George Floyds and Michael Browns second, third, fourth, infinity chances despite the fact that they terrorize our neighborhoods, schools, women, children, places of business, etc.

But a woman doesn't have to put up with a baby in her womb because God forbid that baby will want to eat, be clothed, and she might have to attend parent-teacher conferences. What an inconvenience!

The baby who hasn't even shown that they're a bad person, the Democrats want to kill. But scumbags who have already shown their ugly true colors, and that they're dangerous should be cherished and given a gazillion chances by society.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: This is why Lib Dems are Jerks
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2023, 11:04:29 PM »
Honestly, I wouldn't bring this up if pro-choicers weren't so aggressive about it. It's like getting violently upset if insurance companies decided not to cover root canals or only cover 10%.  :idiot2: Most people live their entire life never needing this procedure.

How many people need an abortion anyways to be so riled up that they must run ads, march, protest, etc.?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2023, 11:09:34 PM »
Again, libs shame us for not putting up with indecent behaviors but God forbid they have to put up with anything.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2023, 12:54:22 PM »
The main reason why Lefties/Demmies want to legalized abortion is because they know that statistically, minorities have the highest percentage of abortion. Ever noticed that majority of these pro-abortion activists are white liberal?

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2023, 10:47:09 PM »
The main reason why Lefties/Demmies want to legalized abortion is because they know that statistically, minorities have the highest percentage of abortion. Ever noticed that majority of these pro-abortion activists are white liberal?

Wasn't Margaret Sanger the founder of Planned Parenthood?

Advertisements