Advertisement

Author Topic: Guy who discovers girl's cheating must be so hurt.  (Read 1959 times)

P90xbox

Re: Guy who discovers girl's cheating must be so hurt.
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2023, 12:16:42 AM »
I don't know, everyone is different..wha t I mean by one foot in, one foot out, is I can't guarantee me and my wife will last til the end of our time..dependin g who goes first..lols do we care and love each other. Yes..am I perfect to her..No...are we immune to divorce or betrayal..No.. there are things we have no control of..but we trust each other enough that we won't allow ourselves to lose ourselves..she gets hit on a lot. I get the looks from other women alot too..lols..jk. ..so yeah that's what I mean...if I lose my house, job..would I be mad if she leaves..no, not really..becaus e I can't really..if I lose a limb and become a hindrance to her..I rather her move on..and she thinks the same..so yeah I think we are the type that if you love someone and they want to go, then u let em go...so I think we're pretty damn close to what true love is and we both understand even that don't mean we are guarantee to last..so yeah, not trying to be defensive but just to clarify..we don't dodge the possibilities. .we face and accept the possibilities and risks. Haha

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

P90xbox

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2023, 12:57:26 AM »
I have friends that are divorce...and I try not to suger coat things..I tell them, yes, you guys were truly in love at some point in you guys life but you should of  known that it was never a guarantee to begin with...one of my friend, is a single father of 5 children...all 5 children stays with him..while his ex ran away with some wealthy dude because she claims she was deceive into marrying him and robbed her of her youth..I tell him, the damage has been done, whether you knew it or not, you took the gamble, and it didn't pay off.. You gave it your best shot..and that's all it matters. He shows me photos of a new girl he's been seeing one time...and he says, we'll see how it goes..I'm not expecting much..if it blossoms, it does...if it dies...it dies...followi ng year, he tells me, they live together now, she loves the kids, the kids love her...and he literally became teary eye and said Im the only friend that really change his perspective on love/marriage..haha so it worked for him..can't say it'll work for everyone...and even it does...you can't deny the inevitable...o nly guarantee in life is that there is no guarantee to anything...you just give everything that means something to you your best shot...hope for the best, and be ready if the worse happens..haha

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2023, 02:18:31 PM »
Probably not because those kind of people are --------> jerks.

I can see that many marriages aren't genuine.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2023, 02:26:45 PM »
I have friends that are divorce...and I try not to suger coat things..I tell them, yes, you guys were truly in love at some point in you guys life but you should of  known that it was never a guarantee to begin with...one of my friend, is a single father of 5 children...all 5 children stays with him..while his ex ran away with some wealthy dude because she claims she was deceive into marrying him and robbed her of her youth..I tell him, the damage has been done, whether you knew it or not, you took the gamble, and it didn't pay off.. You gave it your best shot..and that's all it matters. He shows me photos of a new girl he's been seeing one time...and he says, we'll see how it goes..I'm not expecting much..if it blossoms, it does...if it dies...it dies...followi ng year, he tells me, they live together now, she loves the kids, the kids love her...and he literally became teary eye and said Im the only friend that really change his perspective on love/marriage..haha so it worked for him..can't say it'll work for everyone...and even it does...you can't deny the inevitable...o nly guarantee in life is that there is no guarantee to anything...you just give everything that means something to you your best shot...hope for the best, and be ready if the worse happens..haha

I think by "no guarantee," you really just mean health and death. No guarantee that they won't happen.

"...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2023, 08:54:52 PM »
I think by "no guarantee," you really just mean health and death. No guarantee that they won't happen.

:2funny:

P90xbox

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2023, 09:45:35 PM »
you go on a date with someone, you can't expect them to trust and love you 100 percent...you can't expect someone to just trust you with their life like that...and even with time, you can't expect someone to eventually trust you 100...be happy if they trust you to at about 80..in fact you'd encourage them to only trust you to that point...otherw ise something is wrong with them...like you know, sex on the first date...kind of thing...lmao

you should know brother...you watch a lot of animal shows I see...you should know that humans are no different when its mating season...only for humans, it's can be pretty much year round...lmao

« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 09:54:30 PM by P90xbox »

P90xbox

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2023, 10:14:34 PM »
when someone say they trust you with their life..or that they can trust you......run.. ...a....wayyyy yyyy...... :2funny: that's the first person who will backhand slapped stabbed you....lmao

If someone asked me if they can trust me...I say, that's up to you, if you trust me you trust me, if you don't you don't..don't tell or show me if you don't...lols..

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2023, 08:49:32 AM »
you go on a date with someone, you can't expect them to trust and love you 100 percent...you can't expect someone to just trust you with their life like that...and even with time, you can't expect someone to eventually trust you 100...be happy if they trust you to at about 80..in fact you'd encourage them to only trust you to that point...otherw ise something is wrong with them...like you know, sex on the first date...kind of thing...lmao

you should know brother...you watch a lot of animal shows I see...you should know that humans are no different when its mating season...only for humans, it's can be pretty much year round...lmao

Humans have conscience. That of animals isn't that big.

One doesn't just marry anyone.

Trust is another issue: trust relies on the other person to uphold; one holds oneself to be trustworthy but can't hold the other person to be trustworthy. So, the question is: will we
give 100% even if we don't know if the other person is doing 100%?

It is cautious not to give 100% but that's only during the courting stage, I think. If you aren't ready to give 100%, then hold off on the marriage until
you are or until have found someone you would give 100% to first. Don't just marry because you need tax cuts or your kids to inherit your assets and the like.

Having sex doesn't guarantee anything long-term...Yeah, I understand that. For some, it starts building the relationship. For others, the relationship crumbles
shortly after.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 01:49:08 PM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2023, 08:53:11 AM »
when someone say they trust you with their life..or that they can trust you......run.. ...a....wayyyy yyyy...... :2funny: that's the first person who will backhand slapped stabbed you....lmao

If someone asked me if they can trust me...I say, that's up to you, if you trust me you trust me, if you don't you don't..don't tell or show me if you don't...lols..

I wouldn't run away just yet. They just have to prove it. But I would be cautious...

"...

P90xbox

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2023, 12:25:07 AM »
I don't know what way this topic has turn to...lols...ba sically all Im saying is, it's impossible to trust anyone 100%. You can give or put trust in someone 100%, but it doesn't mean 100% they will never turn against you..we are all sinners, after all right..haha and although we have a consicous, and there are a lot of good people out there...nobody is perfect..which means good people can change or make a turn for the worse...it happesn all the time...because nobody is perfect, we're all sinners...and the All of All creations itself says himself, or itself, that he or it is not perfect himself, or itself...haha fuke I gett annoyed at myself..too..I know.. I know...haha

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2023, 03:41:37 PM »

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2023, 07:06:29 PM »
People with no virtue. nuff said.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2023, 11:58:49 AM »
I know. People just have to have so many choices or protections for themselves.

There are things like these songs are saying:

1. Two lovers-- https://www.google.com/search?q=torn+between+two+lovers+male+version&ei=SCcfZM2LCYOZptQPwpC10Ak&ved=0ahUKEwjNz5Lpxff9AhWDjIkEHUJIDZoQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=torn+between+two+lovers+male+version&gs_lcp=Cgxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAQAzIFCCEQoAEyBQghEKsCMgUIIRCrAjIFCCEQqwIyCgghEBYQHhAPEB06CggAEEcQ1gQQsAM6CggAEIoFELADEEM6CgguEIoFELADEEM6DQgAEOQCENYEELADGAE6DwguEIoFEMgDELADEEMYAjoHCAAQigUQQzoHCC4QigUQQzoFCAAQgAQ6BQguEIAEOgYIABAWEB46CAgAEBYQHhAKOggIABCKBRCGAzoICCEQFhAeEB06BwghEKABEApKBAhBGABQ0wVYjRxgoR5oAnABeACAAWyIAZEJkgEEMTMuMZgBAKABAcgBE8ABAdoBBggBEAEYCdoBBggCEAEYCA&sclient=gws-wiz-serp#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:e6136dff,vid:xAI0qfZeqm0

2. Cheating and keeping that in her heart and memory only.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAfxs0IDeMs

I don't know what way this topic has turn to...lols...ba sically all Im saying is, it's impossible to trust anyone 100%. You can give or put trust in someone 100%, but it doesn't mean 100% they will never turn against you..we are all sinners, after all right..haha and although we have a consicous, and there are a lot of good people out there...nobody is perfect..which means good people can change or make a turn for the worse...it happesn all the time...because nobody is perfect, we're all sinners...and the All of All creations itself says himself, or itself, that he or it is not perfect himself, or itself...haha fuke I gett annoyed at myself..too..I know.. I know...haha

« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 12:01:24 PM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2023, 08:36:12 PM »
R,

That song by Heart is about a wife who wanted a baby that her husband couldn't give her. I think because he's infertile.

The other song is just about a man in love with a woman who is bad for him but he also wants to keep the good woman. A bad case of "mob niam yau'.  ::)

Advertisements