Advertisement

Author Topic: Those migrants must've been really hungry to want to eat a dav  (Read 155 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Nebraska sheriff stunned as migrants allegedly kill bald eagle for dinner but feds pass on charging them
The migrants were arrested but have since been released

Nebraska officials say a pair of migrants shot and killed a North American bald eagle - a protected animal and the national emblem of the United States - with the intention of eating the bird.

"Two Honduran nationals, Ramiro Hernandez-Tziquin, 20 and Domingo Zetino-Hernandez, 20, both of Norfolk were cited for unlawful possession of the eagle. Hernandez-Tziquin was also cited for having No Drivers License," the Stanton County Sheriff’s Office said in a press release on Feb. 28.

The sheriff’s office said officials responded to an area near the Wood Duck Recreation Area, which is about 100 miles northeast of Omaha, last Tuesday over a report of a suspicious vehicle. Authorities located the vehicle and found the two suspects with a dead bald eagle. The pair planned to cook and eat the bird, according to the sheriff’s press release.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Re: Those migrants must've been really hungry to want to eat a dav
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2023, 07:19:01 AM »
I told y'all it pays to be criminals... These two broke the law but they were release. I bet if I did that, I would be sitting in jail or forced to pay hefty fine.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements