Advertisement

Author Topic: Tarot Card Readings  (Read 338 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Tarot Card Readings
« on: March 08, 2023, 11:00:08 AM »
I have always stayed away from such things due to my Christian upbringing. However, a close friend really got me interested in these things beginning last year. This friend is also Christian.

Anyways, I find it strange that all the readings from different empaths were saying the same thing. Mind you, I don't do this frequently but just in the rare case that I click on the videos it's all the same. Could all people sharing my sign have the same reading? That can't be. For example, let's say that you're a married Pisces. Why would the relationship reading apply to you when it seems to be more about single folks? Also, I'm starting to see the dangers of getting too involved. In the beginning the tarot always seem to give a very positive reading and tells you exactly what you want to hear. But the more hooked you are, it starts to deliver disheartening readings.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

P90xbox

Re: Tarot Card Readings
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2023, 12:23:37 PM »
don't know much bout them but people swore they have a dark side to them.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2023, 01:43:31 PM »
Most are fake and they go with a script to a science that manipulates you for money.  Like you said, give good news so you come back more for more good news then they give you bad news and this will make you come back to hear it more often because you want an answer to ward us from bad news.  It is a con game. 

However, I'm not suppose to look into it as well as it is against my religion and I was warned by my elders.  I did so and now I have respect for it.  I still do not believe in it but respect is all I shall give because I do not want any voodoo black magic to be following me. 

So that one summer we went to camp.  Me and my then gf were just tag along.  It was with the vsa or viet club association for san jose state and the president was a lao guy.  Imagine that.  A lao guy gets to run a viet organization.  He doesn't even speak the language.  So at camp, they had a game where they all sat inside the tent and this lao guy had a bunch of cards.  His side gig was tarot reading.  He just asked you to think of a topic subject like finance or love life or health ect and he will give you your fortune.  It goes around each person till it was my turn.  My mind was blank as I already called BS and a skeptic.  I did not even think of a topic.  He then goes into a trance and started to speak differently.  Now remember that I do not know this guy and i just met him.  He then turns to me and say that he's sorry and that me and my gf will not be together for long.  I'm like what the heck.  You dare to say that when my gf is sitting next to me?  Unless he's a real psychic guy with 100% knowledge of the future then yeah.  His next prediction is that I will become a good manager that everyone loves.  His last prediction is that I will not be rich. 

My gosh, hearing those gave me the power to fight against the power of darkness. That same ex gf cheated on me like at least 10 times and each time, I kept on thinking of the prediction and tried my best to fight it by taking her back.  I finally had to let her go when she met some guy from online that happens to be a friend of mine that I grew up with.  Now whether the guy knows that I'm with the gf or not, that is to be determined but how I found out is that they both went to take studio pictures together and the owner of that shop is also my friend.  Now that photo guy knows my gf and wonder why this other guy is taking her out and taking romantic photos of them.   

So you see why I'm now jaded against online interaction for romance.  I hated it and although I have used it to get booty before, I vowed not to get involved ever again.   So did them other two predictions came true?  Well yes with me being in management and yes, they all loved me and what about the part of me being poor?  No matter how much you make in the bay area, you are still considered poor plus all of my money goes to women that I don't love.    :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2023, 03:42:00 PM »
This is a good reading for anyone--whatever marital status, orientation or other class.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements