Advertisement

Author Topic: Should these Natives follow White men's rule even though they were here first?  (Read 439 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
 ???:

UPDATED (3/31/2023) A North Carolina Native American family is fighting against a state-funded charter school's demand that their first-grade boy gets his hair cut. The school system recently changed its dress and grooming code to define a boy wearing his hair in a bun or braids as “faddish.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
After graduation, he'll grow his hair back. 2 years of junior high and four years of high school ain't that long. Just have fun playing sports and learning enemies' culture before they turn on you.  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Who's to say that these "Natives" were first on the continent? There are probably many many other human being living here before these people came over from some other area and took over.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
It's common knowledge and a fact that they were in NC long before those Europeans...

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Who's to say that these "Natives" were first on the continent? There are probably many many other human being living here before these people came over from some other area and took over.

Eskimo, Native American, and Mexicans (Mayans) share the same genes: dark hair, dark brown skin, muskin odor, worship animals as their deity, and live in large group.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
All I'm saying is that when you claimed you were the first to be on this or that land is just ridiculous... I get it when it's an island but a continent is a different story.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
All I'm saying is that when you claimed you were the first to be on this or that land is just ridiculous... I get it when it's an island but a continent is a different story.

Hmong version of an  Uncle Tom. Meet Uncle Tou.

Don't question the White Men.

Advertisements