Advertisement

Author Topic: White racist that hates minorities supports White racist that hates minority?  (Read 284 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Gov. Abbott, You Deadass? Pardoning An Open Racist For Killing A BLM Protester!

A Travis County judge unsealed court documents that revealed a series of racist social posts and messages shared by Daniel Perry, the man convicted in fatally shooting a Black Lives Matter protester, according to Austin American-Statesman. Perry’s conviction was recently challenged by Gov. Greg Abbott who sought to pardon him.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
These two bozos have similar facial structures. I can see why one racist cannot reject another.  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Gov. Abbott’s rush to promise a pardon for Austin killer looks bad because it is bad

Texas lawmakers spend a lot of time talking about maintaining law and order, objectively and fairly, across the whole state. That includes Gov. Greg Abbott. But apparently, law and order can be more subjective, even cherry-picked, depending on whether your case catches the attention of the highest office in the state.

On April 7, a Travis County jury convicted Daniel Perry, an Army sergeant, of murder. Perry shot and killed Garrett Foster, a Black Lives Matter protester, at a rally in Austin in the summer of 2020. Abbott tweeted Saturday that he was “working as swiftly as Texas law allows regarding the pardon of Sgt. Perry” citing Texas’ “Stand Your Ground” self-defense law. He added: “I look forward to approving the Board’s pardon recommendation as soon as it hits my desk.”

Abbott also asked the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles to expedite his requested review of Perry’s conviction, because Texas law won’t allow him to approve a pardon without a recommendation from the board.

It’s worth noting that Abbott tweeted this just one day after Fox News host Tucker Carlson called on Abbott to pardon Perry, saying on his show Friday night that the verdict “means that in the state of Texas, if you have the wrong politics, you’re not allowed to defend yourself.”

Plain and simple, Abbott’s pardon call looks bad because it is bad: What happened to law and order? Abbott has made his career on it, but now he’s using his platform and power to subvert the law and undermine justice — particularly for the victim and his family — to offer a preemptive pardon?

To make matters worse, there’s been a new development: Attorneys for Perry have filed a motion asking for a new trial, alleging misconduct by one of the alternate jurors and contending that Judge Clifford Brown excluded pertinent evidence to the case that might actually exonerate Perry.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
So this 'racist' white man just went out of his way to murder a peaceful BLM protester?

What's the true story here?

As I remember, the victim had an AK-47 with him and the shooter claimed he raised his gun at the shooter before he fired from inside his car. But there were no i-witnesses. Plus, these i-witnesses probably can't be trusted either. I mean, we got that 'hands up don't shoot' fake narratives from 'i-witnesses' and MSM.

The encounter was also forensically recreated:
Through a laser scan done on Fourth Street and Congress Avenue, Forensic Engineer Jason Evans was able to create a 3D recreation of the intersection. He also created a recreation of the incident using a series of five photos and four videos taken the night of July 25, 2020.

He started by showing a playable rendering of Perry turning into the crowd of protesters.

"Initially at 11.9 mph, [Perry] starts to decelerate or slow down to the apex of the turn to 9.8 mph and then continues to slow down until he comes to a stop," said Evans.

Evans was also able to provide a rendering of how close Foster might have been standing to Perry’s car door before Perry shot and killed Foster.

"We were able to show, and actually know, that a tenth of a second before the first shot fired that Mr. Foster was 18 inches from the driver’s door," said Evans.

Now, this does not prove that Foster pointed his AK at Perry first or that Perry was in fear for his life...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements