Advertisement

Author Topic: Can’t stand this driver from WI  (Read 440 times)

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
Can’t stand this driver from WI
« on: April 20, 2023, 02:10:07 PM »

Guess not much mountains in WI that this driver doesn’t know any better or just refused to be courteous by not turning off at designated areas climbing this mountain at a snail pace. I had to follow this slow ass for about 7 miles before the only spot that I can pass came up. When you start having a few cars following you, be courteous and turn off at designated areas.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Can’t stand this driver from WI
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2023, 02:21:48 PM »
If the car is new then you have to go through a different check down.  Is the driver old?  Does it look like it is new driver?  Is there a yellow sticker that says, student driver, have patience   :2funny:

Now if the car looks older, give them the benefit of the doubt that the car has issues. 

Still though, if there is a long line behind you and you have car problems and can not speed up at least min speed, just pull over and let people pass you.

then you gotta see that you are a california driver and we tend to drive a tad faster here than the midwest.  I drove from MN to wis with my mn family a few times.  Highway speed 65?  So I thought and I'm so used to the rate of speed but it is actually 55.  I got scolded by my old uncle a few times.  I really did not know.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2023, 06:40:06 PM »
Yep, those idiots and the fast lane hogging idiots are some of the worst and inconsiderate drivers out there IMO.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2023, 05:55:41 AM »
Sorry that was me
I saw your ugly ass on my view end mirror
And chose to go 10 mph
Cuz why not???

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2023, 09:25:02 AM »
If the car is new then you have to go through a different check down.  Is the driver old?  Does it look like it is new driver?  Is there a yellow sticker that says, student driver, have patience   :2funny:

Now if the car looks older, give them the benefit of the doubt that the car has issues. 

Still though, if there is a long line behind you and you have car problems and can not speed up at least min speed, just pull over and let people pass you.

then you gotta see that you are a california driver and we tend to drive a tad faster here than the midwest.  I drove from MN to wis with my mn family a few times.  Highway speed 65?  So I thought and I'm so used to the rate of speed but it is actually 55.  I got scolded by my old uncle a few times.  I really did not know.   :2funny:

I have a different perspective... When I was out West, I drove from Portland to Chico. Majority of CA drivers were snail... Every single person I passed were driving 55 mph and I was wondering why Californian drive so slow. I was expecting them to drive fast since I was used to 70mph where I was living (midwest). This was back in 2000 when I was still a young buck... maybe things have changed by now.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2023, 11:49:01 AM »

Guess not much mountains in WI that this driver doesn’t know any better or just refused to be courteous by not turning off at designated areas climbing this mountain at a snail pace. I had to follow this slow ass for about 7 miles before the only spot that I can pass came up. When you start having a few cars following you, be courteous and turn off at designated areas.

I won't lie. I drove the PCH at posted speed limits especially downhill. For that matter I drove posted speed limits uphill into the Ft Bragg area too.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2023, 03:32:33 PM »
I won't lie. I drove the PCH at posted speed limits especially downhill. For that matter I drove posted speed limits uphill into the Ft Bragg area too.

PCH is a nice long drive with many areas posted speed at 55. Do enjoy it as slow as you can.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2023, 03:34:08 PM »
Sorry that was me
I saw your ugly ass on my view end mirror
And chose to go 10 mph
Cuz why not???

;D ;D ;D

That car is too rich for you lol

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2023, 03:35:16 PM »
Yep, those idiots and the fast lane hogging idiots are some of the worst and inconsiderate drivers out there IMO.

Exactly!!

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2023, 03:39:07 PM »

Bold above makes sense but then you have rocky, senseless. lol

Advertisements