Advertisement

Author Topic: How is your Spiritual health?  (Read 3594 times)

P90xbox

Re: How is your Spiritual health?
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2023, 07:36:52 PM »
still here hmiggy...what's up...why you hiding now hmiggy...actin g like u got a life on a saturday afternoon..i know u in guest mode hmiggy...lmao

well, i gotta go now...I lost a bet so Wife wants me to go with her to get new clothes for myself. in need of new briefs and all my shirts are faded with bunch of hoes...lols but if time permits, i'll be back later to check on you...if you even cross my mind...:2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2023, 09:25:15 PM »
Oh wow! Five comments in a roll. Hmmm... must be angry message for me so you reply back in an instant. It's so obvious.  :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

P90xbox

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2023, 08:47:59 PM »
Oh wow! Five comments in a roll. Hmmm... must be angry message for me so you reply back in an instant. It's so obvious.  :2funny:

bro...just worry bout yourself and live life to the fullest..

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2023, 02:46:25 AM »
Some gay arse advice. I don't it'll work for me.

P90xbox

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2023, 04:30:30 PM »
I've nothing against Gays like you..but you seem to post a lot of photos of Leanna Di"a Capri'a... :2funny:

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2023, 04:40:40 PM »
I guess your advice didn't work either.  ;D ;D

P90xbox

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2023, 05:12:44 PM »
I guess your advice didn't work either.  ;D ;D

It's work for me and millions of others..its not my advice..it's just common sense.. :2funny:

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2023, 05:16:54 PM »
Yes, it doesn't works well for me. Even you couldn't take your own advice, so that's just lame.
Well hamungKAREN says "common sense" too. So that makes you're him. Gotcha!! As I recall, apples don't fall from the tree.

P90xbox

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2023, 05:26:24 PM »
Yes, it doesn't works well for me. Even you couldn't take your own advice, so that's just lame.
Well hamungKAREN says "common sense" too. So that makes you're him. Gotcha!! As I recall, apples don't fall from the tree.

it's common knowlege to anyone who has any sense....it's not an advice...I'm living a very content and happy life...I hope u are too, if not now, some day...unlike you, I don't wish ill-will on anyone....lols

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2023, 10:26:14 PM »

Oh jeeze
Now its common sense=rockboy

;D ;D

This is beyond retardation at this point

God did not created man...man created god

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2023, 12:10:28 AM »
Ok? You two gay dudes have fun messing around each other like always. Delusional. ;D ;D

P90xbox

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2023, 12:36:44 AM »
he thought very lowly of us..to him we have bad grammer and act "gay" according to his hatred for Gays..so he's out to hurt feelings and kill egos..IRL you never know what someone is capable of..so I wouldn't be surprise if this guy assaults a Gay person in real life...his hatred for gays is very strong and real...so im sure his hatred for anyone he doesn't like is just as strong..it's one thing to throw friendly puns, it's another to pretend you're throwing friendly puns when your real intent is to hurt and harm...this guy was out to kill...kill our feelings and pride...and for what? I don't know if a special olympic gold medel is worth anything...hah ah but i just know hatred is very real in some people...and IRL you act respectful but treat every stranger like an enemy...most people only wants to be your friend for something in return..and it's not genuine friendship they want...hahah

when you apologize to someone for something not even your fault, you express some compassion towards them, yet they still want to hurt you...then you know..the hatred is real..haha so be careful out there rocko...rememb er what I say..be respectful, but treat everyone like a enemy..sometim es its someone close...lols

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2023, 12:40:19 AM »
Hmmm... I guess I have to educate these bozos. Gay have two meaning, one for gender role and other for emotional state such as "happiness". That's why you two are two happy couples always lying and trolling.  :2funny:

P90xbox

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2023, 12:51:52 AM »
Hmmm... I guess I have to educate these bozos. Gay have two meaning, one for gender role and other for emotional state such as "happiness". That's why you two are two happy couples always lying and trolling.  :2funny:

well then, be happy for us for being happy!! :2funny: fuke, if you're not happy, then do what does! and we'll be HAPPY for YOU! for FUKE"S SAKE don't bring people down because they are HAPPY and you are NOT! So this is what is was really all about??!!! you're not happy, but we are, so you hate us??!! WHow! just WHOW!! SOme people are just WHOW!!

:2funny:

P90xbox

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2023, 12:56:19 AM »
WHOW! I get it now! it all makes sense now! whow! It was that simple! someone just couldn't stand seeing others happy!! whow..now I know what the old wise man meant by saying "be careful who you share your happiness and smile with"....because some people will try to take it away! whow...Just WHOW! whoooo! WHOW! Unbelievably WHOW! but sorry wise old man, I'm gonna be me, and nobody is gonna tell me how to be me! :2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements