Advertisement

Author Topic: How is your Spiritual health?  (Read 3592 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
How is your Spiritual health?
« on: May 24, 2023, 11:06:44 PM »
Mine is at a good place.

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: How is your Spiritual health?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2023, 07:10:54 AM »
Like shaman spirit??

Or that mideaster YEXUS guy

God did not created man...man created god

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2023, 11:35:49 PM »
I'm feeling Feng Shui.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2023, 10:42:27 PM »
Like shaman spirit??

Or that mideaster YEXUS guy

Like when you find peace w/ life - your spirit is at peace, content, even when life around you is in turmoil etc... you find hope and comfort even in the hardest time of your life.
I'm feeling Feng Shui.
O0

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

P90xbox

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2023, 06:06:34 PM »
My spiritual health was good until someone in here keep casting bad feng shui on me for the past couple months and out to kill my pride..haha for someone to persist for the last 6 months- it only means that person is extreme..someo ne you definitely can't let your guards down..now he is switching the cards, saying i'm the bully...like bro, you made a claim that me and rocko is the same dude, we both told you we're not..NICELY, even provide evidence..but instead of being embarassed about it, you proceed to make fun and insult us...and we throw friendly insults back, only to realize you're the typical bully..you can make jokes about people, but when people make jokes back about you...you cry...haha you fuking cry...lols

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2023, 11:59:09 PM »
My spiritual health was good until someone in here keep casting bad feng shui on me for the past couple months and out to kill my pride..haha for someone to persist for the last 6 months- it only means that person is extreme..someo ne you definitely can't let your guards down..now he is switching the cards, saying i'm the bully...like bro, you made a claim that me and rocko is the same dude, we both told you we're not..NICELY, even provide evidence..but instead of being embarassed about it, you proceed to make fun and insult us...and we throw friendly insults back, only to realize you're the typical bully..you can make jokes about people, but when people make jokes back about you...you cry...haha you fuking cry...lols

Lol

I try telling that dumbass
But he think im everybody in here

;D ;D

These religious nuts are mental

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2023, 04:45:19 PM »
Why these two bozos are so fixated on me?  ;D ;D

P90xbox

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2023, 06:15:32 PM »
Why these two bozos are so fixated on me?  ;D ;D

dude you accusing,claiming, slandering me and rocko as the same Hmiggy is like claiming that we share underwears.. :2funny: sorry boss man, I only had to share clothes and underwear once or twice with my older brothers back when we we're all under 10..haha funny but true story..some families had to share underwears between brothers and sisters..so my og's weren't completely clueless to their new life in America..lols

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2023, 10:24:34 PM »
dude you accusing,claiming, slandering me and rocko as the same Hmiggy is like claiming that we share underwears.. :2funny: sorry boss man, I only had to share clothes and underwear once or twice with my older brothers back when we we're all under 10..haha funny but true story..some families had to share underwears between brothers and sisters..so my og's weren't completely clueless to their new life in America..lols

Lol

I don’t even have underwear to share
I was ball free’in all day

;D ;D

P90xbox

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2023, 01:11:18 PM »
dang bro no wonder your balls be swinging... :2funny:

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2023, 06:14:12 PM »
These bozos are one and the only liars that cannot be trusted 100% no matter they say.  :2funny:

P90xbox

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2023, 06:28:21 PM »
These bozos are one and the only liars that cannot be trusted 100% no matter they say.  :2funny:

I'm not in here to make friends or to find vulnerable women for easy prey like you. I'm not selling, trading or buying anything to or with anyone in here...lols :2funny:

i dont expect everyone to believe or like me...in fact I know some are low key thinking of me the same way you are..but you just have a bigger mouth...Just in here to entertain, myself and those who finds me so..don't like me, think i'm a pro story teller...I don't care..I don't know you, and you don't know me, and we sure hell won't ever be meeting IRL...so I don't know what the big deal is here...special olympics season usually is only one or two days...but this one has been going on for some time now...lols

« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 06:46:29 PM by P90xbox »

P90xbox

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2023, 06:42:56 PM »

so predictable..w hat's next...gonna say someone is piss off, watch. then follow by a fake big smile. or is it gonna be MIA for a few weeks, thinking someone can't wait for you to come back because their mouth is salivating and foaming.... :2funny:

P90xbox

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2023, 06:55:02 PM »
just remember buddy, out of the blue, you challenge me...and I'm just responding...I've got a life outside of this joint, but tonight I have no life...so come at me Hmigger...haha we can trade friendly insults all night...you been doing that to me and rocko the past 10 months...so now is your chance to shut us up....and prove we are the same hmigga...haha :2funny: :2funny:

P90xbox

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2023, 06:56:37 PM »
i'll be away for the moment but I'll remain sign in...so don't hesitate to start, i will be ready to trade puns... :2funny:

Advertisements