Advertisement

Author Topic: FINAL VERDICT: bike karen is wrong here... the bike has already been claim  (Read 375 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
the homies and his buddy already claim and called dibs on the bike
you going have to find a different bike
you can see in the video that he and his buddy already claim the bike
they already sitting on it
don't squeeze in, swipe your card and claim receipt..

;D ;D ;D

better ask GOFUNDME for a refund.. you been dupe

i circle it so you can see it clear as day

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Yep... you been duped Rock. Good thing you still have your eyesight and not seeing the teen on the bike  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Yep... you been duped Rock. Good thing you still have your eyesight and not seeing the teen on the bike  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

you must be blind
don't you see him and his buddy sitting on it
i even circle it for you

;D ;D ;D

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
you must be blind
don't you see him and his buddy sitting on it
i even circle it for you

;D ;D ;D

Sorry... I really don't want you to look like a blind fool. But you ask for it...

Who's straddling the bike? Look at the left foot of the teen in the dispute and look at the white woman's legs.

Now, what you circle was just his buddy to the left of the woman on the bike. For all we know, they probably got on the bike just before the vid.
We know the teen in question was not on the bike because if he had been, the woman would not be straddling the bike and him standing on the side of it... capiche !

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Sorry... I really don't want you to look like a blind fool. But you ask for it...

Who's straddling the bike? Look at the left foot of the teen in the dispute and look at the white woman's legs.

Now, what you circle was just his buddy to the left of the woman on the bike. For all we know, they probably got on the bike just before the vid.
We know the teen in question was not on the bike because if he had been, the woman would not be straddling the bike and him standing on the side of it... capiche !

Those bike already been claim
You can claim it by touching the bike and verbally
Plenty of unclaim bike behind her

;D ;D

Thats just how life work

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
Rocky’s version and HL’s version is not the third version which is the truth. We need surrounding video cameras there to give everyone the facts.

On that note, only from the video posted, nurse did snatched the teen’s phone and which means she was the aggressor. I highly doubt she was in fear of the danger to her fetus or her well being. Her expression is soooooooo fake from my read on her. Imagine if cops were near by. I wouldn’t want this nurse to work on my love ones 100%

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Rocky’s version and HL’s version is not the third version which is the truth. We need surrounding video cameras there to give everyone the facts.

On that note, only from the video posted, nurse did snatched the teen’s phone and which means she was the aggressor. I highly doubt she was in fear of the danger to her fetus or her well being. Her expression is soooooooo fake from my read on her. Imagine if cops were near by. I wouldn’t want this nurse to work on my love ones 100%

From the video
And my eyes ball
It looks like she try to slip in between the bike
That is cleary taken

Video recording starts at 7:24
Same as the bike checkout

;D ;D

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile

What I presented are just the receipts from the teen's sister and the woman's lawyer. Trying to make sense of it.. you can't rely on a short snippet of vid.
I see their action is fake too... like they knew they'll get clout for this and she'll get called out. She tried to take the phone because they were trying to scan the bike after they forced it back into the rack and possibly(not saying they will do this...) trying to prove to bystanders that she took the bike from him. Since you can't get the receipt right away but your phone will show that you checked it out...

From the video
And my eyes ball
It looks like she try to slip in between the bike
That is cleary taken

Video recording starts at 7:24
Same as the bike checkout

;D ;D

Ok... Better not trust your eyeball because you clearly see the teen on the bike while he wasn't   :2funny: :2funny:

Bro, I would stop if I were you, because you're just digging a bigger and bigger hole for yourself.
1st you claimed that these teens were redocking and taking them out again because of the time limit 30-45min or incurred extra charges. And I proved to you that this is not the case because his receipt shows that he's way beyong the 45min mark. You then claimed that you believe the teen because they were sitting on the bike and even circle his friend to prove your point. But again, I showed you that the teen in question, not the friend, was not on the bike, she's actually on the bike and checked it out. Again, why would he step off if he was sitting on the bike?

Now, you're saying that it's clearly taken? How is it clearly taken when the teen docked it at 7:19 and she checked it out at 7:24 when they started the video recording? How is that possibly be their? It's a public transportation ... you don't own it or have rights to it until you check it out. When they took it from her and force her to redock the bike, they're actually stealing it from her. Noticed, they (the teens) then checked it out after she relent and went with another bike, but just let it sit there and redocked it 5-6 minutes later.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
What I presented are just the receipts from the teen's sister and the woman's lawyer. Trying to make sense of it.. you can't rely on a short snippet of vid.
I see their action is fake too... like they knew they'll get clout for this and she'll get called out. She tried to take the phone because they were trying to scan the bike after they forced it back into the rack and possibly(not saying they will do this...) trying to prove to bystanders that she took the bike from him. Since you can't get the receipt right away but your phone will show that you checked it out...

Ok... Better not trust your eyeball because you clearly see the teen on the bike while he wasn't   :2funny: :2funny:

Bro, I would stop if I were you, because you're just digging a bigger and bigger hole for yourself.
1st you claimed that these teens were redocking and taking them out again because of the time limit 30-45min or incurred extra charges. And I proved to you that this is not the case because his receipt shows that he's way beyong the 45min mark. You then claimed that you believe the teen because they were sitting on the bike and even circle his friend to prove your point. But again, I showed you that the teen in question, not the friend, was not on the bike, she's actually on the bike and checked it out. Again, why would he step off if he was sitting on the bike?

Now, you're saying that it's clearly taken? How is it clearly taken when the teen docked it at 7:19 and she checked it out at 7:24 when they started the video recording? How is that possibly be their? It's a public transportation ... you don't own it or have rights to it until you check it out. When they took it from her and force her to redock the bike, they're actually stealing it from her. Noticed, they (the teens) then checked it out after she relent and went with another bike, but just let it sit there and redocked it 5-6 minutes later.

she try to took a bike that has already been claim

if i see you sitting on a bike
or holding the bike.. im not going hop in and steal it

THAT'S JUST HUMAN DECENCY THAT YOU LEARN IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

i know NYC has camera...
if the police release the video cam
you going be ashamed for defending someone who trying to take a claim bike

there's a reason why her lawyer keep reacting the receipt
the shoe don't fit

;D ;D ;D

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
she try to took a bike that has already been claim

if i see you sitting on a bike
or holding the bike.. im not going hop in and steal it

THAT'S JUST HUMAN DECENCY THAT YOU LEARN IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

i know NYC has camera...
if the police release the video cam
you going be ashamed for defending someone who trying to take a claim bike

there's a reason why her lawyer keep reacting the receipt
the shoe don't fit

;D ;D ;D

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
You're saying as long as I'm near a public bike, no one else has the right to the bike even if I didn't check it out.
It's a public bike... It's not a personal bike that anyone can claimed to be their if they don't check it out.
Bro, I can come and kick you off of that bike, if you didn't check it out but just standing there.

There is no law in NY or anywhere in the universe that says as long as I'm closed to a public transportation that transportation belongs to me. Get real...

But you know what... She's going to lose and he's going to win. Not because of facts... but because of the environment we are in right now... she's going to lose in the public opinion view and in court(mob pressure) because she's white and he's black and only white are racist and hateful.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 02:42:20 PM by Hung_Low »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
"SHAMELESS" PH's George Santos talks big about:

"HUMAN DECENCY"

but has no problem going "underground" to steal from the poor then "make fun" of them by giving them "spoilage" food... :idiot2:

I’m the SHAMELESS HORDER.... don’t hate me
Its a Dog eat dog world
Survival of the fittest
Better you dead than me

;D ;D ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
:laughing4: Dang... busted!

Like this post: +1
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
You're saying as long as I'm near a public bike, no one else has the right to the bike even if I didn't check it out.
It's a public bike... It's not a personal bike that anyone can claimed to be their if they don't check it out.
Bro, I can come and kick you off of that bike, if you didn't check it out but just standing there.

Thats how FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE work, buddy
You don’t claim a bike that has a person sitting on it

You find an unclaim one

I KNOW ITS HARD FOR YOU

Advertisements