Advertisement

Author Topic: Victorious again  (Read 336 times)

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
Victorious again
« on: June 13, 2023, 04:45:40 PM »

A new summer and winning again on third throw. Last year, I gave away a few. My kids no longer care about winning. lol

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Victorious again
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2023, 06:10:23 PM »
You have to toss the coins straighter up for them to come straighter down into the muzzles, so they won't bounce off.

I think it'd be more challenging if they had just 3 bottles. But there are so many holes for the coins to fall into...

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2023, 06:13:18 PM »
Looks like 6 flags

I get anxiety playing these.  why? 

1.  I feel like I get cheated, even if I win
2.  I feel the need to win.  Must play all my money to win
3.  I saw a few times that a guy trying to win something for his kids and ended up losing a bunch of money so the employee was nice enough to sell him one for the going rate. 

I hate seeing people play.  I see them as sucker bets.  If it is a sucker bet then what that makes of the people that are playing?  They are suckers? 

Thy people that wins, well worth it.  The people that loses and walks away, I wonder what they are feeling.  Anxiety I'm telling ya.  I would reach into my pocket and go Phew, I still have my money intact.  They are not going to get me  :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2023, 06:20:47 PM »
Losing just a dime each time for some exciting toss isn't a terrible loss. Many people play
it just to challenge themselves, not to collect those toys.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2023, 06:32:41 PM »
Nice!

The only carnival game that I'm somewhat successful (50% chance of winning) at is this one despite
 the rigged rim and all. I've managed to win about half of my attempts:

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2023, 07:29:55 PM »
You have to toss the coins straighter up for them to come straighter down into the muzzles, so they won't bounce off.

I think it'd be more challenging if they had just 3 bottles. But there are so many holes for the coins to fall into...

It’s ring toss, if you can see the red ring around that bottle neck. It’s harder than people think. Most players will not win.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2023, 07:34:48 PM »
Looks like 6 flags

I get anxiety playing these.  why? 

1.  I feel like I get cheated, even if I win
2.  I feel the need to win.  Must play all my money to win
3.  I saw a few times that a guy trying to win something for his kids and ended up losing a bunch of money so the employee was nice enough to sell him one for the going rate. 

I hate seeing people play.  I see them as sucker bets.  If it is a sucker bet then what that makes of the people that are playing?  They are suckers? 

Thy people that wins, well worth it.  The people that loses and walks away, I wonder what they are feeling.  Anxiety I'm telling ya.  I would reach into my pocket and go Phew, I still have my money intact.  They are not going to get me  :2funny:

I understand what you mean. Last year, a mom was asking us how to win because she spent $50 trying to win for her daughter and didn’t come close. My daughter just said luck because it was our very first win. If they continue to let me play, I might win up to 10 per bucket of rings lol but only one win per day per person.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2023, 07:37:19 PM »
Nice!

The only carnival game that I'm somewhat successful (50% chance of winning) at is this one despite
 the rigged rim and all. I've managed to win about half of my attempts:

If you play hoops often, give you a better odds at that game. So I suck big time because I need to warm up first.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2023, 07:43:32 PM »
I understand what you mean. Last year, a mom was asking us how to win because she spent $50 trying to win for her daughter and didn’t come close. My daughter just said luck because it was our very first win. If they continue to let me play, I might win up to 10 per bucket of rings lol but only one win per day per person.

Not luck for you.  You got a gift and talent for such game.  Just like theking and his BB game.  That rim of his is about the size of that ball and even curry may not be good at it either. 

Some games are good for you and not for others.  Mine is that santa cruz game where you shoot a metal ball up and it drops down through a  maze and you catch it.  I uses my chi power, mind over matter to win that one.  It is all about last reflexes and I'm good at it.   I just cross my eyes and be one with the game.  Hard to explain but that's my gift with that game.  I won so many prizes and traded up for a bigger one.  I don't play balloon popping game.  Another anxiety game of mine that I dare not to play. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2023, 09:25:19 PM »
My work have bought out that whole theme park for their event a few times before so everything is free. I shot plenty of bb and won some but missed so much more. The more you shoot that particular style basket, the better you get. All free event at those times so easy to win but now that it is not, it’s highly unlikely.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2023, 12:01:06 AM »
Goodwill

They got tons of those toy for 50 cent

God did not created man...man created god