Advertisement

Author Topic: C'mon men we are better than this, I don't consider this person a man though  (Read 794 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...based on his douche bag "negative" behaviors toward that woman. A real man would not stoop that low:

Man gropes woman walking down the street before running away, California video shows

A man was seen on video grabbing a woman and groping her in California, officials said.

On June 10, a man was caught on camera sexually battering a woman near the University of California Irvine campus, according to a June 12 Facebook post by police.

The woman was exercising in a parking lot before being seen on video, KABC reported.

The man, wearing a gray shirt, black shorts and flip-flops, begins to follow the woman before running up from behind and restraining her, the video shows.

The video then shows the man groping the woman before letting go and running away.

Police said the man fled in a four-door white Nissan Sentra that had a spoiler.

Officials describe the suspect as a man in his 20’s, 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet tall with reddish/brown hair, weighing around 160 pounds, according to the post.

The Irvine Police Department asks anyone with information on the man or the incident to call 949-724-7244, according to the post.

Irvine is about 40 miles southeast of Los Angeles.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
That fool will get caught and get beaten by "unknown" forces 

there are sick fawks out there.  I was only in my single digits, that young of an age and was with my friend, walking home from school.  Some kaydoo fag drove his bicycle to us and showed us his shalong through his loosen shorts.  I laughed my ass off but I turned out ok.  I did not turn out homo.  Not too sure how traumatize my friend is or was.  Hope he's ok and hoping that I not see him doing drags or go homo or hating on women. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements