Advertisement

Author Topic: Yep, when you have a young girlfriend in her 20s, it's not too hard to fructify  (Read 772 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...even if you're in your 80s:

Al Pacino Becomes a Dad Again at 83 as He and Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy — and Reveal His Name
Al Pacino has welcomed his fourth child, his first with girlfriend Noor Alfallah

Al Pacino is a dad again!

The actor, 83, and his girlfriend Noor Alfallah, 29, have welcomed their first baby together, a son named Roman Pacino, a rep for the couple confirmed to PEOPLE. Pacino’s rep confirmed in late May that he was expecting his fourth child, his first with Alfallah. He shares 22-year-old twins Anton and Olivia with ex Beverly D'Angelo, and daughter Julie Marie, 33, with his ex-girlfriend, acting coach Jan Tarrant.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 11:41:41 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
My hero and giving me hope to be strong and juice still flowing when I'm at his age. 

Need a chick under 30 to walk in his footsteps though.

Some say that's selfish as by the time the kid turn a certain age, it will be without a father. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Girlfriend? Not wife? He's 83 and single?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
That means Beverly D'Angelo had the twins when she was about 49.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Al Pacino will be required to pay Noor Alfallah $30,000 a month in child support to provide for the couple’s five-month-old son, according to documents reportedly obtained by Page Six.

Though a representative for Pacino, 83, confirmed to Vanity Fair that the actor and Alfallah, a 29-year-old producer at Sony, are still a couple, Alfallah was granted primary physical custody of baby Roman in September, and she and Pacino share legal custody. According to Page Six, a Los Angeles judge signed off on some hefty payouts from Pacino: He was ordered to pay $110,000 to Alfallah upfront, in addition to the monthly payment, as well as $13,000 for a night nurse. The Scarface actor will also be responsible for any medical bills not covered by insurance, and will put aside $15,000 annually for baby Roman’s future education.

Advertisements