Advertisement

Author Topic: workplace conflicts  (Read 2541 times)

P90xbox

workplace conflicts
« on: June 21, 2023, 01:11:59 AM »
verbal/physical altercations? i've got a few..a few physical..a ton of verbals..lols. ..was young and didn't take shit from no one..think about it now, I can see why I was often the scapegoat, easy target...I was too good, but too soft at the same time...this makes the lazies look bad...and jealous...but when my blood tips the boiling point, that's when I bite, and bite hard...well i just bite normally..but coming from someone people don't expect, it hurts a lot more, I suppose...lols so yeah, if your'e the best, you better be the biggest if not one of the biggest crustiest ass hoes...lols... or you better be marketable...i n other words, popular...lols but haters are everywhere, and everyone will have them, regardless.... lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

P90xbox

Re: workplace conflicts
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2023, 09:31:45 PM »
to anyone who doesn't know, there is a thing call constructive dismissal, discharge, termination. Wish someone told me about it back then..Once you sense a employer is delibrately trying to get you to quit....talk to a lawyer you can trust, or simply call the Employment department and have a case manager assign and monitor any incidents you report..they will probably call your employer and let them know the situation as well..your employer is either gonna fire you, and you can get unemployment.. or they will start treating u better...hahah don't be afraid to be confrontationa l...at some point I was...but at some point, I will snap too...lols

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2023, 01:47:56 PM »
Managers told me if they don't talk to me about my duties then don't worry about it.  There will always be haters, I don't worry about what they say about me.  I worry about getting my job done.

Different 💩 same smell

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +45
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2023, 07:11:55 PM »
big boss made me interview an applicant few weeks ago. Going with the procedure, I asked several questions. One of them was his gap in work history, reason why he left his previous job, etc...Mofo straight up tell me like it is..lols wasn't getting along with someone, getting demoted because he didn't have the skin color they wanted. etc...I then decided to take him a tour and meet some workers to see if I can get a better read on how he interacts and the energy he has. Turns out he's actually a really laid back and mellow dude. I gave him the job the next day, and he's one of our top performers. Keeping my fingers cross, because I have guys who performs well but quit out of the blue before..lols.. Now the big boss wants me to do all the hiring. I said I can hire a bunch of Asian people but you're not going to like it are you...haha lols

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2023, 11:49:00 PM »
I wanna hire a bunch of cute spanish speaking ladies but I don't speak spanish.   :D

If I can get a few good asian workers...but I only got the lousy ones.  You might as well call me lightskin.   ;D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2023, 09:28:11 PM »
the lousy ones stay cus they can't get no other job, the good ones leave as soon as they find something better..lols.. Told my boss, if we want to keep good people, either raise the base pay, or we change locations...He said wtf? does location has to do with anything..I said, trust me, feng shui is a real thing...so now they might just move to a different more nice and modern building..said it's not because I propose the idea, but for safety reasons..mofo stole my idea..lols

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2023, 09:08:06 AM »
to anyone who doesn't know, there is a thing call constructive dismissal, discharge, termination. Wish someone told me about it back then..Once you sense a employer is delibrately trying to get you to quit....talk to a lawyer you can trust, or simply call the Employment department and have a case manager assign and monitor any incidents you report..they will probably call your employer and let them know the situation as well..your employer is either gonna fire you, and you can get unemployment.. or they will start treating u better...hahah don't be afraid to be confrontationa l...at some point I was...but at some point, I will snap too...lols

Let’s just say, it’s extremely difficult to fire a white collar employee. Said person has been goofing off the last three months and is still getting a sizable bonus.Talk about patience!

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2023, 02:20:02 PM »
I've worked for organizations that had incompetent management, but the last place really got under my skin so I was thrilled to get out of there.

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2023, 05:47:15 AM »
yeah, sometimes it's better to just look somewhere else. I always say looking for the right employer is like looking for the right partner..eithe r that you ride solo..like hustle for your own money..haha have several passive income, win a few lottery jackpots, have a small business or two..and you can stop caring about others who doesn't share any dna with you..lols

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2024, 05:40:52 PM »
I would advise anybody working under incompetent management to find another job. The last thing you want is to do everything (including their job), only to be thrown under the bus by them because it will happen sooner or later.

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2024, 06:50:51 PM »
I'm lucky to work 2nd shift.  In the office by myself.  Its day shift that has issues.  We all have similar tasks do accomplish but every shift has it's own specific tasks.  I also have the most freedom.

Different 💩 same smell

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2024, 11:10:50 PM »
what every workplace needs is someone who is highly influential... lead by example..kind of like me...You know it's kind of like that middle man or better yet, the big boss who can bridge the gap between workers and supervisors/bosses. Without this piece, most workplaces are doom for low morale and high tensions...usu ally it starts from the top..the big guys have leverage..and so they set the tone..if they are incompetent, it will trickle down...haha

Unfortunately many workplaces I worked for before overlook this about me...I'm not just a hardworker, I bring light, hope, and happiness to the workplace..hah a joking and not really joking aside, lols...I don't really look of myself as someone special..I always say, Im just here to work, get the job done, and go home. Whatever else I may bring, then that's just bonus to the workplace..hah a

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2024, 02:30:22 PM »
I don't know if this is a conflict but it can be rather an unproductive use of your time when you discover that the previous person in your position made a lot of errors that you now have to rectify, and it isn't going to be an easy fix. This is not one of those job positions where you were hired to give the company an overhaul and it's to be expected that you are there to clean up the mess.

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2024, 11:29:05 PM »
I don't know if this is a conflict but it can be rather an unproductive use of your time when you discover that the previous person in your position made a lot of errors that you now have to rectify, and it isn't going to be an easy fix. This is not one of those job positions where you were hired to give the company an overhaul and it's to be expected that you are there to clean up the mess.

in other words they hired you to be the scapegoat? haha I was hired once at a place known to have high tensions. either to kick ass, or to bring peace. I left as soon as I realize the place was too toxic..lols

Advertisements