Advertisement

Author Topic: Those that "don't know anything" about steak & say, "GOLDEN CORRAL is the BEST  (Read 338 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...STEAKHOUSE" will not know anything about the different preferences of those that do know steaks and will just say this is "RAW" since there's some blood visible... :idiot2: ;D:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
So when they slaughter an animal, wouldn't they bleed them first?  If there is no blood left then where is the blood comes from? 

There is word for that red juice and it is not blood. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
isn't this the same dumbass idiot calling taco bell a steakhouse
and blame me for making him say that
you say that all yourself
not me

;D ;D ;D

the local hmong village idiot for sureeee

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
"we all" ALREADY know you won't understand the reference to your own EPIC FAIL of calling "GOLDEN CORRAL the BEST STEAKHOUSE"...Or connect the dots because you're an EPIC FAIL like that..

So WELPS...

I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

Talk about "the local hmong village idiot for sureeee"... ;D ;D ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Why are some people adamant about not eating at a buffet restaurant such as Golden Corral or even a Chinese buffet?

ChatGPT has an answer  :2funny:

There could be a variety of reasons why someone might not want to eat at a buffet restaurant like Golden Corral or a Chinese buffet. Some people may have had bad experiences at these types of restaurants in the past, such as food that was not fresh or of poor quality. Others may have concerns about food safety or hygiene practices at buffets. Additionally, some people may simply prefer to eat at restaurants where they can order from a menu and have their food cooked to order. Everyone's preferences are different, so it's important to respect and understand these differences.
https://www.quora.com/Why-are-some-people-adamant-about-not-eating-at-a-buffet-restaurant-such-as-Golden-Corral-or-even-a-Chinese-buffet

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I can see this happening to the "don't know anything" about steak idiot that just blindly claimed "GOLDEN CORRAL is the BEST STEAKHOUSE"...

Server: "How do you like your steak done?"

THAT GUY: "I don't get out much so what do you mean?"

;D ;D ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
I don’t know why there’s so much hate against Golden Corral steaks but I like them. For the price, I think it’s great. It’s not high end wagu quality but add on the other buffet items and you got a great deal.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Just don't call "GOLDEN CORRAL the BEST STEAKHOUSE" and claimed they serve "prime" grade steaks when you never been there or you'll get called out for your LIES.. ;D

I've been there and their steak cuts are on the lower end and just a mid-grade so it is what it is.

I've also been to Denny's, some fast food places, and even Chinese buffet that serve that kind of steaks and you'll never see me claimed it's "prime" grade steaks like those that "don't know anything" about steaks.

Advertisements