Advertisement

Author Topic: I noticed the Hmong conservatives on here has stopped talking about ..  (Read 446 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Trump. Have you moved on and forgotten again or just keeping quiet in the hopes that his problems will be swept under the rug?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Because we don't have Trump Derangement Syndrome like you and your leftist liberals.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You've been attacking this dude since 2016 and even after he wasn't the president anymore.

You hate Trump like he personally slept with your wife.  :idiot2:

Get a life.

We get it, TRUMP is your life.  :idiot2:

To us, Trump is merely a public servant who is only worthy talking about where it matters in our lives - like if we need policy changes, implementation, etc. LIKE ANY OTHER PUBLIC SERVANT. We don't gossip about him or hate on him 24/7 like you. It's not like the guy is a real person in our personal lives.

Do you not get enough love and attention at home? You need to practice self love. MORE IMPORTANTLY, WORRY ABOUT THE FACT THAT NEWSOM AND THEM DEMOCRATS ARE RUINING CALIFORNIA WHERE YOU LIVE.

J was right about you.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 03:01:00 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I see, so you’re pretending you weren’t worshipping him since you’re aware of his crimes now. Got it.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Trump. Have you moved on and forgotten again or just keeping quiet in the hopes that his problems will be swept under the rug?

Does Trump occupied your brain like he does to MSM, majority of Leftie/Demmie talking head?

His problems are created by the Left/Dem because they can't handle him and in fear of him... Majority of his indictments are coming out as fakes and a witchhunt... kinda like the whole Russian Collusion, Ukraine scandal, etc etc

But since you brought this up... Why are Lefties/Demmies silent on the Brandon clans corruptions and even go as far as defending this pedo and his sex crave, drug addict son?

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
It doesn't have to be trump.  Republican may take it the next one.  It is a reset to see where the economy is heading to. 

You got to make a comparison.  Under the democrat rules, how has your life been vs the ones with republicans in office? 

Now let me see here.  When I was laid off, democrats were in office.  Tech layoffs of recent, yep, Biden was in office.  Democrats in 2024?  You'll get layoff too but no worries, democrats will give you a piece of the handouts. 

A few of my engineers were let go as of recent.  We talking about guys who been with the company for 30 years.  It is their first job and only job.  They are not old enough to collect social security retirement so they will have to look for employment soon because that edd check is not enough to survive. Now lets see here.  One line item on their resume for a job of 30 years and you'll be in your 50's.  Employment bias is real.  Why would they hire your old self instead of investing in some young kid who is still strong and fresh and can add another 30 years to the job? 

August is the next massive layoff so lets see who's next.  This is the third round.  The first round was massive so whoever left were rejoicing that they got saved.  They got an unexpected notice without warning.  Now those who are left, the 2nd wave survivors are all happy and giggling but they don't know what I know.  August is coming. Everyone needs to brush up their resume and start bouncing before they get cut unexpectedly.  They only gives like 2 months of severance and that is like a big down grade from the previous massive volunteer retirement for some who took it and got 2 years worth of salary. 

The life of a tech worker.  Chasing that big dollar signs do come with a price.  Yall heard of that once upon a time tech giant called sun mircosystem?  The guy that is the driver for the ceo is my friend.  He was making 6 figures just to drive the ceo and his family around.  The ceo can make up any salary figure for you if he wanted to.  Money furnished by stock investors.  They tend to make them money disappear before they cut out and start a new company and rinse and repeat but that's another story.   

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Koch network just raised over $70 million for antiTrump ads. I guess this means conservatives will abandon their hero since their networks are turning against him now.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Koch network just raised over $70 million for antiTrump ads. I guess this means conservatives will abandon their hero since their networks are turning against him now.

Lol

Pence is coming in.  You know how
divided the GOP is going to be
this time around.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Lok

The redneck here in Wisconsin still talk about trump
Still have trump and pence sign

So nope
Never stop

;D ;D