Advertisement

Author Topic: KANGAROO supreme court rule on a case that doesn’t even exist… LMAO  (Read 1279 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Yo

You can’t make this shyt up
They just rule a case where nothing even happen

These are some highly educated harvard level smart people in the nation
But can’t even double check to see if the people are even real

;D ;D ;D

that lying chick should be jail and hang

CNN
 —
The Colorado web designer who wanted to refuse LGBTQ customers and just won her case at the Supreme Court had claimed in court filings that a man inquired about her services for his same-sex wedding.

But the man says he never reached out to Lorie Smith, the web designer who argued at the Supreme Court that she shouldn’t be forced to create same-sex wedding websites because of her religious objections. In fact, the man says he’s straight and married to a woman

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
The more i read
The more laughable it become

She hasn’t even touch a web site

;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
What denomination is she from and how serious her mental illness really is compare to others?

Question: Why hamungKAREN keep bringing up religion?
Answer: He want to lump all religious zealots, Christian, Catholic, Protestant, Calvinist into one.

It's funny how hamungKAREN assumes they're all the same. Never occur to hamungKAREN that he never met them in real life except read articles written by a pessimistic person. Also never occur to him that he don't have the time to understand what's their intentions are. Ofc these things waste his time, but he has the time to read stupid things.  :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
What denomination is she from and how serious her mental illness really is compare to others?

Question: Why hamungKAREN keep bringing up religion?
Answer: He want to lump all religious zealots, Christian, Catholic, Protestant, Calvinist into one.

It's funny how hamungKAREN assumes they're all the same. Never occur to hamungKAREN that he never met them in real life except read articles written by a pessimistic person. Also never occur to him that he don't have the time to understand what's their intentions are. Ofc these things waste his time, but he has the time to read stupid things.  :2funny:

Probably like the rest
Just making up imagination people that live in the sky
Shyt that never happened

THIS CHICK SHOULD BE JAIL AND HANG
For lying and wasting everyone’s TIME

;D ;D

THESE JUDGES ARE TOO DUMB
TO LET IT REACH THIS HIGH

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Yo

You can’t make this shyt up
They just rule a case where nothing even happen

These are some highly educated harvard level smart people in the nation
But can’t even double check to see if the people are even real

;D ;D ;D

that lying chick should be jail and hang

CNN
 —
The Colorado web designer who wanted to refuse LGBTQ customers and just won her case at the Supreme Court had claimed in court filings that a man inquired about her services for his same-sex wedding.

But the man says he never reached out to Lorie Smith, the web designer who argued at the Supreme Court that she shouldn’t be forced to create same-sex wedding websites because of her religious objections. In fact, the man says he’s straight and married to a woman

This is the same as the case in CO where a cake owner was forced to make a cake for a gay couple... what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Rock, you didn't find any issue when blacks make racism hoax... why care now?

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
This is the same as the case in CO where a cake owner was forced to make a cake for a gay couple... what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Rock, you didn't find any issue when blacks make racism hoax... why care now?

At least that case involved REAL PEOPLE
This case involved imagination people that don’t even existed
Event that never even happen

LOCK HER UP FOR WASTING EVERYONE TIME AND MONEY

;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Speaking of "jail and hang" for "make this shyt up", what should happen to PH's George Santos?  ???

I mean that compulsive serial LIAR LIES so much daily by "make shyt up" that he even tells others to be a LIAR like him so should he be "jail and hang" too?  ???:

yeah i just make that stuff up

Just lied, dude

"SEEING IS BELIEVING"

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Speaking of "jail and hang" for "make this shyt up", what should happen to PH's George Santos?  ???

I mean that compulsive serial LIAR LIES so much daily by "make shyt up" that he even tells others to be a LIAR like him so should he be "jail and hang" too?  ???:

"SEEING IS BELIEVING"

Maybe we need to put him in jail too  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Nah... it would be no fun in here. We need his posts/comments to liven up the place.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Why they rule on a case that don’t even exist???

Waste of taxpayers money

JAIL AND HANG

;D

for wasting everyone’s time

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Talk about "wasting everyone's time", can't be worst than PH's George Santos claim of "$300/cow" because when other PH members inquired about it, he just tuck and ran as he know he LIED...

The LIE:

right now is a good time to kill cow
the cow are done/about to give birth

my farm guy is selling his cow for $300
i'm going go butcher it later this month

Just look at THAT GUY tuck and ran when other PH members asked him for info including those that live in "wisconsin":

I don't know where Amish can be found in WI.  Pob Zeb said in Eau Claire but where?  I'm very bad w/ direction so if anyone knows where Amish can be found, PM me directions...

Thanks.

Pob Zeb, if you ever come across an address let me know.  Region is not helpful because I'm very bad w/ directions.  Thanks.

so where is this amish guy who sells cows for $300?  need address.  if possible, a phone too.

I'm going to hold you to your word...tell your guy to reserve us a couple of cows!
let me know when it's done!

Biggest time waster ever for those that asked him for info because he LIED so he couldn't produce it.."ALL HAT NO CATTLE"... :idiot2: ;D

-w1s3m0n asked...

Where at?  I live in WI too.

-Dok_Champa asked...

Where can I find some?
Pob Zeb, if you ever come across an address let me know. 

Thanks.
I don't know where Amish can be found in WI.  Pob Zeb said in Eau Claire but where?  I'm very bad w/ direction so if anyone knows where Amish can be found, PM me directions...

Thanks.
Ok, no chicken yet and that's a great deal on a cow.  Do you normally have a "go to" person for your chickens and cow?

Yes will be a long drive for me and Amish do not have phone so no way to contact before going.

-Mr_Mechanic asked...

so where is this amish guy who sells cows for $300?  need address.  if possible, a phone too.

-Mr_Mechanic caught the compulsive liar red-handed for his repeated lies about cheap cow and called him out

it ain't gonna happen.  this subject has been beat down too many times.

"ALL HAT, NO CATTLE"

;D ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Whooaaa

Lolzer

Someone is mad

;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
"Whooaaa

Lolzer

Someone is mad" for getting called out for "wasting everyone's time" with "legit" evidence from the neutral PH member...

VERY SIMPLE COMMON SENSE CONCEPT: DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED OUT FOR LYING? WELL, DON'T LIE IN THE FIRST PLACE...OR AT THE VERY LEAST, COMPLETE THE 12 STEPS SINCE NO ONE IS PERFECT.

"SEEING IS BELIEVING"

;D ;D ;D

Advertisements