Advertisement

Author Topic: Wonder if Ntseshnub knows anything about this, hope the owner is not Hmong  (Read 209 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..or of S.E. Asian decent..  ???:

3 water buffaloes roamed through an east Charlotte neighborhood. Only two came back.

Police officers spent three hours Friday evening chasingan escaped Chinese water buffalo that was ultimately caught and euthanized after roaming around an east Charlotte neighborhood, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police said.

Officers responded to calls on Friday around 5 p.m. about three missing buffalo running loose by Leesburg Road and Hollyhouse Drive in east Charlotte, Queen City News reported.

CMPD Animal Care and Control officers were able to catch two out of the three while the owner was at the scene with a trailer. During the pursuit, the third buffalo became frightened, and authorities spent another few hours trying to corner the animal.

At about 6:30 a.m. Saturday officers finally contained the female buffalo at Albemarle Elementary School’s athletic fields. The buffalo was euthanized after it became “increasingly agitated,” Queen City News reported.

The owner was issued a citation since it is illegal to own water buffaloes in Charlotte, according to city law.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 03:38:56 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
I'm impressed these Asian can smuggled in Water Buffalo... maybe they painted them to look like cows and got it in. Kinda like how men put on makeup and can get into women's bathroom, shower room, etc etc

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Why euthanize? 

I'll take a few lb for my grill  O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
Years ago my friends family killed a water buffalo for a family gathering.  It was ok.  This is news to me.  The big news is one of the rides at Carowinds got shutdown b/c there was break on a supporting pillar. 

Different 💩 same smell

Advertisements