Advertisement

Author Topic: 90210 eh? Good way for rich people to hide and avoid trackers??  (Read 167 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Tori Spelling Defends Staying in $100 a Night Hollywood Motel With Her Kids Amid Dean McDermott Split

Mama bear. Tori Spelling is defending staying in a $100 a night Hollywood motel with her five children amid her split from husband Dean McDermott.

“Are you a parent? You know you would do whatever you can for your kids, right?” the Beverly Hills, 90210 alum responded to a TMZ cameraman when asked about her living situation as she left a San Fernando Valley Target store on Monday, July 17.

When asked if she was "blindsided by the split, Tori proudly stated, "I've always looked better on my own."

The family had to vacate their home after toxic mold was discovered in May, which was severely affecting the health of Liam, 16, Stella, 15, Hattie, 11, Finn, 10, and Beau, 6, whom she shares with Dean. It's unclear where he is living at this time.

"We are seeking accommodations via a hotel, Airbnb, or Vrbo home until we can grasp what to do," Tori told her Instagram followers when informing them of the mold situation.

The motel is a far cry from the Beverly Hilton hotel in Beverly Hills, where Tori and Dean held Stella's 15th birthday party. She shared photos from the poolside bash featuring cake, cupcakes and plenty of swimming in photos posted to Instagram on June 15.

"Penthouse suite, cabanas, cakes, the works. Tbh it was hard to leave. Family time is the best time and @beverlyhilton you continue to always make us feel like true family. We love you!" she added.

Two days after the True Tori alum shared photos of the happy family gathered for their daughter's birthday, Dean announced via Instagram that the pair were splitting after 18 years of marriage.

“It’s with great sadness and a very very heavy heart that after 18 years together and 5 amazing children, that @torispelling and I have decided to go our separate ways, and start a new journey of our own,” he wrote in the caption, adding, “We will continue to work together as loving parents and guide and love our children through this difficult time.” Less than 24 hours later, he deleted the post.

Tori and Dean met and fell in love while filming the Lifetime original movie Mind Over Murder in 2005. At the time, she had been married to husband Charlie Shanian for one year. Tori divorced Charlie and wed the Canadian actor on May 7, 2006.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 90210 eh? Good way for rich people to hide and avoid trackers??
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2023, 03:13:06 AM »
But then again...perhap s her fortune is gone?  ???:

Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Hit With $324 New York City State Tax Warrant Amid Money Woes

Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott were hit with a $324 New York City state tax warrant amid their money woes, In Touch can exclusively confirm. Both Tori, 50, and Dean, 56, were listed on the state tax warrant filed on April 20, 2022, which was exclusively viewed by In Touch.2

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2023, 03:14:37 AM »
I mean this is not good for a "rich" person  ;D:

TORI Spelling has finally settled her $87,000 credit card debt after the bank demanded the Los Angeles Sheriff's Office force the star to pay up. Tori, 49, was sued by American Express Centurion Bank for unpaid credit card bills in the amount of $87,594.55 in October 2016.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2023, 11:05:46 PM »
Now, looks like Tori's mom is taking some heat even though she has no part in Tori's divorce?  ???:

Tori Spelling’s Mom Candy Slammed ​for Not Helping ​out Financially After Tori Moves ​Into an RV

Tori Spelling's mom Candy Spelling is being slammed by fans for not helping her daughter financially amid her money woes. Candy -- a successful author with a $600 million reported net worth -- faced backlash amid her latest social media post with followers pointing out Tori's unfavorable living situation and ongoing drama with estranged husband Dean McDermott.

After photos emerged on Wednesday, August 2, of Tori, 50, living in a Ventura County, California, campground and doing chores while her five kids sat around in cloth camp chairs, followers demanded that Candy help the Beverly Hills, 90210 alum.

"Candy call tori. She’s living in an rv How could you have endless resources and leave your daughter like this," one person wrote, while another added, "Your grandchildren & daughter need you now more than ever. You could buy them a home and take care of them. Nothing is as important as family."

Others were less gracious, as one follower called Candy, 77, a "spiteful hateful woman," while a follower added, "Fancy letting your daughter and your 5 grand children live in an RV. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for not helping her emotionally and financially."

In the video Candy shared on Wednesday, August 2, she wrote, "I'm happy to report that my roses are blooming!" while showing off a box of white roses on the balcony of her $47 million Century City, California, penthouse.

The widow of late TV producer Aaron Spelling inherited the bulk of his fortune upon his death in June 2006. Tori was left only $800,000 in her father's will.

After Candy revealed in 2009 that she and her daughter were no longer in contact, Tori countered, “I love my mother, I’ve always loved her and no doubt she loves me,” adding, “There’s no feud. We simply never meshed. It’s not like we’re not talking. We just haven’t talked.”

Candy said in a 2014 New York Times interview that Tori had been left with such a relatively small sum from her father due to her habit of over-spending. “She would close a store spending $50,000 to $60,000,” said Candy. “I never did anything like that, she just went crazy."

Advertisements