Advertisement

Author Topic: You haven’t been to the deep south… IT IS RACIST AS FAWK  (Read 724 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: You haven’t been to the deep south… IT IS RACIST AS FAWK
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2024, 09:18:44 AM »
You're just a Northern tourist there... and probably met a few racist folks. I've lived there for 6 years and been around there majority of the time... you'll find racist folks everywhere and in every race.

we know why you move

liberals city> conservatives right wing nut city

;D ;D

its just poor down there
everything looks and feel run down
conservative policies is just toxic and don’t work

THATS WHY THOSE STATE REMAIN POOR AND RACIST AS HELL

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2024, 09:29:39 AM »
As someone who was in the south, it's a fact that hmgRock is lying through his teeth. Sure, are there some people who have racist views? Yes. INCLUDING ASIANS WHO ARE ACTUALLY THE MOST RACIST GROUP OF ALL.  ::) Especially Koreans and Chinese in L.A.

3rd world country are places like San Francisco, Chicago, New York city, etc. Truth. The influx of illegals make it even more 3rd world because you'll see 4-year-olds on street corners by themselves selling chocolate.

When I was down in Tennessee and Texas, it was so diverse and everybody was so hospitable. Dallas and Houston are huge cities. In fact, Houston is the 4th largest city in the country. The highway system is busy and complex. There wasn't a minute when there wasn't traffic. However, the motorists are so courteous that as soon as you put on your blinker to switch lanes, they will open a space for you. Also, the flow of traffic is good and you never just come to a stop. The black folks are more conservative so they actually have parents. So many well-to-do black professionals and black-owned businesses, too.

You know where it's ratchet and mean? Milwaukee and Chicago.

First of all, Milwaukee is just the most ratchet city of all. People there are just miserable and depressed. There is something really wrong with Wisconsin motorists. They can't drive, either too fast or too slow - especially the a-holes who switch to the fast lane and then drive alongside those in the slow lane. Any poor city is a step above Milwaukee.

My sister commented on the ghetto-ness of Fresno and I said, "it's still better than Milwaukee. At least their plazas have stores and they're hustling and bustling. Milwaukee storefronts are mostly closed since nobody can stay open long due to the ratchet kaydoos."

Eau Claire is a joke.  :2funny: Their mall is a ghost town and the pho restaurants remind me of the 80s when Hmong people didn't know how to make good pho.

I get the sense that the only people who like Wisconsin are those born there or all their family is already there. Because that's all Wisconsinites really do for fun is hang out with their cousins on the weekends. 

The only exciting thing about Chicago is the food scene. Other than that, I can't stand that city. Way too congested, way too expensive, too many tolls, bad traffic, horrible motorists, unfriendly people, ratchet kaydoos -

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2024, 09:37:20 AM »
I judge a city by how ratchet the kaydoo population is. Truth. The kaydoos are like the canary in the coal mine.

One time at a Chicago mall, a female kaydoo was going ballistic. I couldn't tell if she had clashed with the Latino family who was walking alongside her. I thought I heard the dad say something but who could tell when the kaydoo was so loud? She was also on her phone yelling so who knows why she was behaving like an animal. Stupid onlookers just stood there as she became more and more aggressive, knocking down chairs, kicking down signs, and yelling obscenities at everyone. Even the store employees just stood there in shock. I was on my way out of a furniture store when this was happening, but I immediately sought out security. Of course, nobody was there. Then I saw her reach into her purse to brandish something as she walked out to the parking lot.

Yes, I'm a Karen so I called 911 to report a very disgruntled black woman.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2024, 09:44:36 AM »
Another time I was at the theater with my family to watch Toy Story. Yes, this was in a super liberal city.

5 minutes into the movie and there is commotion in the back of the theater - which means all the way at the top. The commotion got louder and louder. It was two kaydoo moms fighting. The Karen in me got up to get security or a theater associate but just as I reached the aisle, one of them came running down the steps with her children in haul. It was too dark so I don't know who else was with her but as they went around the blindside (the hallway that goes out the door), she must've punched/kicked the wall or something. After the movie was over, there was popcorn and soda all over the floor.

I don't have any remorse calling 911 or security on ratchet-behaving people. If they get shot for not complying then that is on them. If I have to confront someone I will even do that. So many people just stand there like idiots and then wonder, "how did this happen? Why didn't someone do something?"  ::)

I applaud the brave and caring people who step into action to diffuse confrontationa l situations.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2024, 09:46:34 AM »
Another ratchet kaydoo moment.

One time while driving to work in the morning, a bunch of kaydoo girls started fighting at the bus stop. They were waiting for the city bus. Anyways, the fight spilled onto the street. Yep, you got it right. I called 911.

The one girl who was getting beaten up could've been hurt badly.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2024, 09:49:18 AM »
Again, how ratchet are the kaydoos in the city? That will tell you everything you need to know about that area. lol

Twin Cities - wow, the kaydoos there are ratchet as hell, too. It's a mix of Black Americans and Somalians, etc. They just cross in the middle of a busy intersection if they feel like it.  :idiot2: They don't even wait for you to pass either - even if there is absolutely no car behind you. They gotta come right up close.

I hear that many of these people do that so that if you do hit them, they will try to sue you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2024, 10:05:15 AM »
As someone who was in the south, it's a fact that hmgRock is lying through his teeth.

When I was down in Tennessee 

that ain't far and deep south enough
try going a little bit more south
where there swamp and flies
like in my picture above

that's the deep south for yall

;D ;D ;D ;D

it's really poor and everything is run down
failure of their conservative policy for many decades and years

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2024, 10:07:00 AM »
Again, how ratchet are the kaydoos in the city? That will tell you everything you need to know about that area. lol

Twin Cities - wow, the kaydoos there are ratchet as hell, too. It's a mix of Black Americans and Somalians, etc. They just cross in the middle of a busy intersection if they feel like it.  :idiot2: They don't even wait for you to pass either - even if there is absolutely no car behind you. They gotta come right up close.

I hear that many of these people do that so that if you do hit them, they will try to sue you.

the twin city compare of some of these poor city in the deep south is 1000% TIMES better

change my mind too

i rather live in a diversify liberal city

;D ;D ;D

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2024, 05:00:48 PM »

Did you eat food like this down there? Some of the best tasting I ever eaten plus it was cheaper. We were in restaurants filled with black folks. My kids enjoyed the experience. Food doesn’t discriminate at least for us.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2024, 10:23:57 PM »
yea

i was eating pig feet and ham hocks in collar greens

they call it soul food down there

but it look like hmong food that i used to eat growing up poor

;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2024, 10:58:41 PM »
yea

"yea" RIGHT. Just another LIE by hmgLIAR...

Like when he claimed he was eating "lobster" with this FAKEASS "side of the road" photo:

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2024, 11:22:52 AM »
It's more RACIST that in big liberal cities where the unicorns should feel the most safe and beloved live like 3rd world citizens.

Explain to me why Blacks are still the most impoverished group in liberal-run cities, such as: Chicago, LA, New York, Oakland, and Detroit? Aren't these liberal cities that gloat about inclusivity and equity?

The LEFT can't explain this. If they're so non-racist and pro-equity then why is it that the people they claim to help do worse every year? Why aren't their ideas lifting these people out of poverty, hopelessness, and despair?

San Francisco claims to care about the homeless population by pouring millions of dollars into helping them, yet, homelessness continues to rise.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2024, 11:29:44 AM »
It's more RACIST that in big liberal cities where the unicorns should feel the most safe and beloved live like 3rd world citizens.

Explain to me why Blacks are still the most impoverished group in liberal-run cities, such as: Chicago, LA, New York, Oakland, and Detroit? Aren't these liberal cities that gloat about inclusivity and equity?

The LEFT can't explain this. If they're so non-racist and pro-equity then why is it that the people they claim to help do worse every year? Why aren't their ideas lifting these people out of poverty, hopelessness, and despair?

San Francisco claims to care about the homeless population by pouring millions of dollars into helping them, yet, homelessness continues to rise.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

because you watch too many fake alt right media news
you been brainwash to think all these liberal state is bad...

but

if only you take 5 second to google which state is the poorest
you will know... what i witness...
pic or it didn't happen above IS 1000% REAL

;D ;D ;D

NOBODY IS LYING TO YOU
, man

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2024, 12:36:17 PM »
So just how deep did you have to go south, eh?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2024, 01:31:44 PM »
yea

they call it soul food down there

but it look like hmong food that i used to eat growing up poor

;D ;D

Yeah, I whole-heartedly believe that you ate a lot of kaydoo soul food while going deep south.

Advertisements