Advertisement

Author Topic: The Not so private Diary of JonniJacco  (Read 7805 times)

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +45
    • View Profile
The Not so private Diary of JonniJacco
« on: July 25, 2023, 11:37:04 PM »
In here I will be typing aloud what is on my mind. It will be weird, quirky, humorous, enlightening and such..It will be a hail of everything. I will be dumb sometimes, strange, out of character, and I will attempt to be intelligent too..but mostly it will be random as fuke..lols...S o if you ever stumble upon this joint, please don't take anything serious, and if you find something helpful that you can utilize to better yourself or incorporate into your life, then it would be my pleasure to give you insight. I shall began another time. I forgotten what I was gonna type...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
Re: The Not so private Diary of JonniJacco
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2023, 11:13:09 PM »
I don't believe in "tough" love. It's toxic IMO to be honest. It only discourage people to respect you and in today's world, people don't take s hit easily..haha just be nice and cool. If you have to be an asshoe to get your point across or use intimidation tactics, then it's you, not them.

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2023, 01:34:30 PM »
Been listening to a lot of country music lately because I notice a lot of Black folks, at least in my town has been too..They be bumpin it up just like how they bump hip/hop Rap music...lols But this one probably doesn't exactly have a country vibe to it but whow...It's so touching to this day..haha it's actually got a Hmong AMerican vibe to it..lols I'm gonna be fruity and randomly dedicate this song to the wife..j/k..well maybe, I just might if I'm bored and wanna embarassed her later..lols

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnJav69UbI8

the one we were use to hearing back in the days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVpvlaKfLQc

All 4 one made it great, but the original is best. haha

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2023, 09:15:01 PM »
some people are hard to read. this means they are smart people. but the little cues a person display says a lot about their character. more importantly, how they really feel about you. like a good poker player, you gotta pick up the signs, clues almost instanteneousl y..I've gotten really good at knowing when someone is genuine towards me and when someone is just putting on a front. 99% of the time, people are just putting a front. and that's okay..because you do the same towards them..because at the end of the day, nobody is going to pay your bills and wipe your ass...lols..so just put a front like how they are just to keep the peace...life is 99% lies, and if you're lucky 1% facts..lols

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2023, 12:50:10 AM »
anyone has recurring dreams? I have one where I would be traveling on a high way and I'll struggle to find my way back or out. These kind of dreams comes maybe once every couple months. The thing is when I have these dreams, I also struggle to wake up, so to speak..but its because I'm exhausted, not because I want to wake up but can't because something is sitting on top of me kind of thing..lols

I told my wife about this dream, and she said..Stop smoking...dang ..thought I was slick and conceal the smell...so yeah folks, need to stop smoking. I did quit..but I'm like I'll quit for a few months, smoke regularly for a week or two, quit for a while, then go to work, co-worker offers you a smoke, then you get hook again..for a week or two..lols

anyway, this time this dream was particularly annoying...so i got lost and can't find my way out or back to familiar roads..I stopped to asked a Uncle. I remember which uncle it was, but we're not close or anything, and really I have not thought of the guy for a long time..very random.but in the dream he gave me a ultimatum of some sort..I can't remember what..just that I was annoyed and losing my patience..like it was just tell me how to get back dude! I don't have time! but he keep saying wait, I'm busy right now, let me finish this first...lols

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2023, 10:05:50 PM »
I woke up today and had that same feeling I once had when I was in my early 20's. I'm sick of this town, tire of these people. I need to get away from this place. I texted my wife who is visiting her family out of state that I can't live a day without her. She sent me a photo of her and her friends smiling enjoying what to be some fancy cocktails. I don't think she thought I was serious...lols j/k I was and wasn't..that's just kind of how things go when you're so use to seeing someone every day for long periods of time. But I won't be bothering her anymore, gonna give her space..Because tomorrow I'm gonna go out and make new friends and have a ton of fun...lols

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2023, 10:22:25 PM »
don't believe in luck, believe in hard work. That's how you manifest blessings. works most of the time for me..i get lazy sometimes too so it don't work when I do get lazy..lols but hardworking most of the times. I only pretend to be lazy because you don't wanna show your enemies all your strenths..lols

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2023, 10:37:17 PM »
don't just know how to do something, but know why something is done the way it is. That's the difference between good and great. 8)

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2023, 10:44:35 PM »
picked up the wife from her workplace today..on our way back home was when kids were getting out of school..so there's a ton of cars out, tons of students walking and crossing street..She just kept chattering about how horrible her day at work went...and I'm losing my patience with all these idiot drivers that don't know how to let people merge in, and all these kids crossing the streets when they're not suppose to...I finally let out a loud " I DON"T WANT ANY CHILDREN, I"M SO GLAD I DONT HAVE ANY CHILDREN!" Loud enough for the car next to us to hear..The guy next to us cracked up so bad, all the while saying, "I"m single, childless and Im glad"....

Well the wife hasn't said a single word to me since we got home..but that was the plan..I don't think she's ever gonna get use to my humor..haha

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2023, 10:45:54 PM »
walked into a mini-mart and a lady was on her phone yelling all sorts or profanity. Once she saw me she tone down and went very soft. I got my snack and tea and as I walked out, she went back into super BOTCH mode...I don't know why but I turned back and open the door and said, do I look that innocent or something? the clerk just felt to the ground laughing his ass off..When he was able to contain himself he jokingly said it's just a prank they're playing...I said what's the youtube? and then the lady just went all out crazy and it wasn't a prank after all...then she said no, you're not looking so innocent dude, you might be a popo...lols I just smiled and wished I had a fake popo badge and flash it to her..woulda been even more hilarious...lo ls now I think of it, I probably should had reported the incident as a caution anyway..Could be a very abusive parent...heck its a while ago, I just hope whoever she was yelling at, Im assuming her child is okay....hhaha

Why I said that? I once had to intervene a verbally abusive Asian lady yelling, scolding, and just being outright aggressive to her daughter no more than 10 years old...She got physical but good thing I had good reflexes and she missed every attempted slaps..lols other people came forward,and I said someone call the cops and let them know I don't wish to press charges...lols

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2023, 08:09:56 PM »
the wife calls me, and she says they're having a sale on pants at Ross and said if I'm okay if she gets me a pair or two of pants..lols we went back n forth for a bit. pretended that I was a little offended that if she wanted me to get new pants all she had to tell me was she didn't like my old raggity faded pants..lols she gets offended and said she just wanted to do something nice for no special occasion like how I always do nice things for her for no special occasion...I said fine, if they have any green color jeans get me a pair...lols she came home with a navy blue pant, and a ugly ass white boy light blue jean...I said thanks. an hour later she later asked me what do I think about the pants. I said they're nice and should fit me fine. She then said if I don't like them, she can return them..I said, no they're fine, they'll go well with my already limited wardrobe..lols she then laugh out loud and said, you sure about that ugly ass light blue jean? that's when I laugh and said, k'mon you know I only wear dark blue jeans or black pants. I rather wear a green color jean. Only country white guys look good in light blue jeans like that..lols yeah gotta love a woman who has a humor..haha but I'll still be attempting to wear that light blue jean..I dont have time to go return it..lols

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2023, 04:50:17 PM »
stay tune for my story about struggling with mental health issues.....Cur rently putting it together. haha

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2023, 06:19:09 PM »
Alrighty folks, now back to my story of how, when, and why to all that other good stuffs about how I beat mental health issues.

Eversince I can remember, 2 years old, 3 years old, I was a very quiet and mellow out kid..Or Infant..My mother use to always say, when I was still in her womb, I was so well behaved that she thought I was going to be a girl. LOLS. But on a serious note, she was worry if I was going to be healthy. Said I don't kick her belly, I don't move around much at all..

So in a way, I think mental illness definitely has something to do with heredity. I have several relatives from my mother's side who are either uhh let's just say "not quite all there"...haha

Long story short..I grew up all the way til High school-ish..And everyone just knew me as the quiet guy. I honestly didn't even think I was that quiet, but people insist I'm the quietest person they met. The first incident when I realize that okay maybe I really am quiet was sometime back in 5th grade. Every quarter or trimester, the teacher would move us all to different seats for the quarter. So it wasn't like two best friends got to sit next to each other the whole school year, or two people who didn't get along, somehow are force to get along...lols. The thing is, this teacher would forget about me everytime she rearrange the seatings. So I would be the last kid standing wondering where's my new seat? lols Onto 6th grade, a new teacher, yet, same thing happen when it was time to get a new seating..lols

during this time, it was in the middle-late 90's. Hmong gangs were on the rise, and I saw many of my friends enter that life..or somehow affiliated with it..middle school came, and My parents opted to send me to the middle school 40 minutes away over the one 10 minutes away. haha Now I'm really lost. I grew up with many Hmong peers all my life, now I'm one of the very few asians and maybe one of 2 of the Hmong at school...lols

high school came, and I reunited with some of my old friends from elementary. Only many of them didn't want to be friends anymore. I was a nerd, school boy, and they were badasses and gangsters...I wasn't cool enough to hang out with them no more. So I took it hard..but now I think of it, it happened for the best...lols

after high school, I work odd jobs, struggling to hold onto any for more than 6 months..lols couldn't set in a college classroom for more then 30 minutes...so I was jobless, schoolless, and nobody wanted anything to do with me...

I knew that if I was ever going to make it through life, I was gonna either have to start somewhere fresh, or form my own triad or mafia..lols j.k.

I was that kid that turned bad, really bad after high school...all the while all my gangster friends during high school were turning their life around..lols.. Those who still wanted to live that life, eventually wanted to be friends or homies..but problem arose when I already became affiliated with their rival gang given the fact that some of my cousins were in that gang to begin with...lols

don't worry folks, we're all cool and at peace now..we even have bbq's and they always joke about the time they knock each other's teeths out, or shat in their pants while getting punch in the stomach..etc.. .lols

so yeah, after that...I kind of started to withdrew from everyone I knew..and i realize then, being a loner is the best way to live...haha no outside influence, no trying to fit in, no shit if someone wants to be cool or not...I wasn't officially a gang member, but I was consider high rank..lols so you know when you're high rank in a Hmong gang so to speak, you walk out when you feellike its your time.....lols

don't worry folks, these gangs no longer exist..these gangs were small time gangs..even before white tiger and MOD was born...lols I wont say what gang, because honestly you guys will laugh your ass off at the gang name. LOLS

long story short..that's how I develop I believe some serious depression during my early 20's...low self esteem, to feeling guuilt beating people up to getting beat up sometimes..lol smostly won all my fights though..only lost when i got jump and caught off guard..lols

so after all this, you try to change...you go back to college, and the guy next to you has no idea what you been through..maybe they been through worse, maybe they never knew the things I gone through exists because they were so shelter, and to say the least, those gangster days died down dramatically.. ..lols

so yeah...the biggest thing people would say to me back then when I told them I need their help. They would say I can't help you if you don't help yourself....th e probelme here is this folks....I need you to help me to HELP MYSELF...that's where there's a big misunderstandi ng comes from, those who never gone through mental health issues, they don't understand that when someone who is going through mental health issues is when they finally seek help, its because they cannot help themselves anymore....and the sad truth is....there's only very few outcomes...the y take their own, they live a broken life for life, or like me, they keep fighting, keep preservering, and if they die, they die...but not without a fight...

I fought, and I was bless...I became really good at hustling, had a few businesses, made a ton of friends...even when I didn't want to...people just naturally become drawn to you..haha and it's not because Im cool as heck...it's because im genuine, i help people and expect nothing in return...and that's how I killed the demon that's been plaguing me all my life...I refuse to let him make me think, Im no good, im just a burden to everyone, that I should just kill myself....I said, Im going to make you swallow your own tongue some day...and when that day came...I never look back.....hahah

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2023, 11:18:53 PM »
hit me up, if anyone out there needs someone to talk to. I'm sick n tire of this whole "you're too soft" b.s kind of shit going on in today's society..real men like me is not no afraid to show my soft side...haha so come talk to me anyone who may be going through some tought times...let's talk. I promise I will try to be the best friend I can be to you. 8)

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2023, 10:41:33 PM »
last night, the wife and I were out sitting in the back porch late at night and we're just talking about random stuffs and families. Her family mostly. lols I asked her if she misses her mother. She straight up said no, not really, because she felt her mother didn't love her as much as she loved her brother and sisters. We both go on saying we're both middle child so we should know how that goes. Next thing we know, something from a tree made some rustling noises. We both look at the tree but it was too dark to see anything. Before I can grab the flashlight, the tree about  20-30 feet away made the same rustling noises. I told her you better apologize to your mother right now..lols She got teary eyed and held back her tears but didn't say anything. I flash the light to the other tree, and a small owl was staring right at us with a dead opposum it looked like on its claws. The opposum was still moving..lols

so I had to comfort her all night...she likes to cuddle, so she took full advantage of the opportunity and I had to listen to her fondest stories and not so good times of her mother and herself for a good few hours or so. lols..okay more like an hour and half.. I said, well at least she tried her best. Some people have parents who don't even want anything to do with their kids. haha So we agree that if we ever have kids, which is not very likely, that we would never play favoritism of any sort. I joke to her, favoritism is natural, but I agree when it comes to your own children it is a big NO NO...haha dogs and cats included..lols

Advertisements