Advertisement

Author Topic: The Not so private Diary of JonniJacco  (Read 7498 times)

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +45
    • View Profile
Re: The Not so private Diary of JonniJacco
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2024, 02:46:51 AM »
I'm not very religious or compassionate, lols but this song stuck with me ever since the few times I ever attended church. LMAO I'm gonna start to listen to this song every morning if I can. Reminder to me to love, not hate. Understand, not judge. embrace all, it's not the person- but the negative force that drives them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPKyTY71iRM

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2024, 04:23:50 PM »
Yeah, but some people really do need to be cut out of our lives. Especially if they're manipulative and can't be trusted. People who invite demons into their lives should be avoided and turned over to God's appointed helpers to save.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 04:32:01 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2024, 10:42:17 AM »
Yeah, but some people really do need to be cut out of our lives. Especially if they're manipulative and can't be trusted. People who invite demons into their lives should be avoided and turned over to God's appointed helpers to save.

some people are demons, they sold their soul to the devil...haha some are just victims of uhhh demonization?? lols is that even a word? lmao

but yeah, you're right. I always have this theory, that sometimes we even need to cut ties with good people..lols everytime we allow people into our lives, it changes our dynamics of our matrix, sometimes for better, and others it downgrades..ha ha

but dang woman, why you keep attracting these kind of people anwyay?? lols j/k

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2024, 11:22:04 AM »
some people are demons, they sold their soul to the devil...haha some are just victims of uhhh demonization?? lols is that even a word? lmao

but yeah, you're right. I always have this theory, that sometimes we even need to cut ties with good people..lols everytime we allow people into our lives, it changes our dynamics of our matrix, sometimes for better, and others it downgrades..ha ha

but dang woman, why you keep attracting these kind of people anwyay?? lols j/k

lol people? Maybe I've been talking about the same person. lol

Actually, I'm around a lot of good people and that is why I just get the sense that this particular person isn't right. lol

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2024, 07:29:21 PM »
lol people? Maybe I've been talking about the same person. lol

Actually, I'm around a lot of good people and that is why I just get the sense that this particular person isn't right. lol

Oh, yeah. haha false assumptions, sorry.

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2024, 08:33:11 PM »

The old man always use to say to me "mob siab, thiaj li muaj siab"...The truth is pain isn't always a bad thing. It's probably a very good thing. Use it to lift you up to greater heights. As they say, no pain, no gain. Very cliche but yet very powerful. 8)

Legend was that during Ancient China, the Hmong warrior will kill his wife and children before heading out to war. He brings nothing but anguish pain with him and has nothing to lose.  >:D Dont do that my Hmong brothers, this is America now. LOL

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2024, 12:15:52 AM »
Ughhh...this one hurts like hell....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQpV3i71v3U

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2024, 08:42:26 PM »
Tyler and I was walking to a meeting we needed to attend. He stops abruptly, and tell me to wait a second. He busted a move on a girl. They chatted for a quick minute or so and what look like she was inputting her phone number unto his phone. He turns around and said "sorry, but just had to make the detour". I chuckled a little and joke "You make it look so easy, you gotta tell me your secret"...he looks at me with a grin and said "It doesn't work like that with most Asian women- but sometimes all you have to do is ask them with confidence and if they say no, walk away with confidence".... :2funny:

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2024, 09:13:48 PM »
Jazz and I was working together the other day. A young man, just turned 21. We both talked several times in the past until recently he transfer back into the same department. Wanted to know about my past and tells me how hard life is. Said he doesn't know if he wants to keep his g-f around, because he's juggling work, school and her all together and its overwhelming. I told him, if she means something to him, to hold unto her. Good women are much harder to find when you get older. And if you come across one, you might not be too happy with their relationship history. He nods and said yeah that makes sense. I then go on, don't be like me, I was a player, I treated women like crap, I got into trouble all the time- I basically didn't give a shat and had no direction in life- Don't waste time and don't take a good woman for granted. He looks at me and with a soft tone "come on Jonni, you weren't really like that are you?"...I said "it was just kind of the way life was for my generation, just be glad you youngins don't have to go through and experience early life like we did"....

I made up the last part, but I really wanted this young gun to remain on the right path. Good kid, with a promising future. I kind of regret it now, I should of have just told him, remain good, good don't always win battles, but good always wins the war.......

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2024, 09:32:35 AM »
Lucy came back and on her first day back, they just have to assign her to work with me. Lucy is around my age. The last time we work together was several years ago. I remember the one time she asked me about my age. I told her I was in my mid 20's. Much younger than I really was. I thought that was gonna be it, but she went on and said, she has a daughter in her early 20's. I said cool. Long pause, then she asked if I like her daughter's phone number. LOL, I kindly said, thanks but I'm happy with someone right now. She looks at me a little strange. I was confuse why.

Several weeks later, we work on the same team again. Abel, a fun loving outgoing gentleman starts to talk to me all the while Lucy comes to join us. Abel Introduce me to Lucy, and Lucy quickly stops him " I know Him, he's my friend". Abel then say "he doesn't look 40 huh? Lucy looks at me with a slight fit " You're 40?? you told me you were in your 20's last time?!"  LOLs I tried to play it off and said, I don't know my real DOB, so I just give out random answers on random days. LOLS Abe asked, "why she care, aren't you married?" I remember I told Abe once that I was married so the girls he know will stop asking about me since I'm old enough to be their father. Lol

Anyway, on her first day back Lucy told me she and her husband moved out of town for a while but move back recently. Show me a photos of her grandchildren and she pointed out the daughter she once tried to hook me up with. LOL Said she's now married with 2 children. I said they look like a happy family. This time, she knew not to asked me any personal questions- I'd just give random answers... ;D

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 10:45:39 PM by JonniJacko »

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2024, 10:31:57 PM »
What if, its actually all from within??????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOcIUTEB6h0

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2024, 02:35:41 AM »

Something inside told me to visit your place of rest. I got there and I can see why. Your's the only one without any flowers, decors, and what not. It's been 20 some years since you left this world. Thanks for reminding me how fast time flies by buddy..haha

The last time I visit a old friend's grave, my radio started acting funny as I drove away. This time, as I drove away rolling up the window, it wanted to roll down instead....Old friend is playing games. haha

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2024, 03:17:41 AM »
a broken vase, just glued and tape back together
a broken soul with missing pieces, lost forever
a damage motherboard, trying to function correctly
eventhough, it knows that it  probably won't ever fully.....

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2024, 11:54:48 PM »
I got there, but the store I was looking for wasn't there. At least, not anymore. I look around, and notice all the stores in the shopping center were all different from what I can remember from last time. I got confused. I started walking around and making small talks to strangers and asking questions where's the store I was looking for. They all look at me with confusion. "Burly what? Are you sure?" and "Hon, do you know where there is a Burlington store?"- "sorry, we're probably the wrong people to ask" As I walked more, I notice nobody, including myself had a cell phone. I walked into a housing complex, It look a little run down, and there, two men my age look at me. One of them complimented on my shirt, the other asked where I get my shoes. I was confuse, they were very normal attire. Nothing special. Probably even a little outdated and out of style I thought to myself.

I walked out and stop by a bleacher. When I notice 3-4 young boys, small but husky walking towards me with logs over their shoulders. Some little girls were playing joyfully nearby, and one of them came and asked me "are you going to help us build a tree house too?".

It was at this moment I knew, I was awake in this dream. Or was it a dream? I grew frustrated. All the roads, landscapes, and even street signs were the same or similar to how I remember them, but the stores, the people, and atmosphere was different. I knew, I have to close my eyes and fall asleep to get out of this situation. As soon as I fell asleep in this "dream", I slowly felt what might be my soul or spirite gliding back into my body and as soon as it settle in- I woke up from my...sleep.

The message here, don't take life for granted. Life could be worse, or less. In other parallel universes it is. And then the voice came to me "You got to do better, you can do better, you need to do better-some people would take your place in a flash in your current realm if they knew such exists....." :-X

*just for entertainment folks, this experience really happened, but maybe I was just high on caffeine, or had caffeine crash. LOL

But what if parallel universes do exists?

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2024, 01:14:21 AM »
Kuv puas tseem yog koj tus naj npawb ib
Tus koj xav txog tas li
Tus koj nco txog ua ntej koj pw
ua koj luag ntxhi thaum koj sawv.......... ..

Koj yog tus kuv khiav tsis dim
Ua li cas rau kuv
Kuv tsis paub xav tag lawm
Tsua paub tias zaum no

Kuv khiav tsis dim lawm.......... ....

Advertisements