Advertisement

Author Topic: New term I just learned that is better than "ghosting"  (Read 1228 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
New term I just learned that is better than "ghosting"
« on: July 28, 2023, 01:25:23 PM »
I kid you not.  I need to hang around with the youthful generation more often to stay afloat with their generation and the world that we are living in. 

Ghosting is leaving the relationship without telling the other party. 

New term called "Zombie"

That is when you ghost them but later on, you come back into their life.   :2funny:

Had me thinking about all them ex and what they are up to.   ;)

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: New term I just learned that is better than "ghosting"
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2023, 09:14:53 PM »
I kid you not.  I need to hang around with the youthful generation more often to stay afloat with their generation and the world that we are living in. 

New term called "Zombie"

That is when you ghost them but later on, you come back into their life.   :2funny:

zombie eh? Makes sense.  :D ;D O0 8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2023, 01:13:07 AM »
I've had both of those things happen to me.

After I was ghosted, it really made me question my own self-worth and if I had misled myself to believe that there was a relationship. When that person came back, it was like a prayer had been answered. But as time went on, I saw him for who he really was. No way can this guy meet me at my level. I realized that my attraction to him and the unbearable heartbreak I felt after being ghosted was because I had an unhealthy attachment.

The term is "zombie", not because they come back but because when they do, they're never as good as how you remembered them.

I don't know why but we tend to put those who ghosted us on a pedestal. When they come back, if you give it enough time to really know them, you'll see that they don't quite measure up to you.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 01:47:29 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2023, 02:02:23 AM »

New term called "Zombie"

Most likely living their best life.

People who ghosted a perfectly good relationship never get with someone better. In fact, it's quite the opposite. They choose someone much less even if they're miserable. That's why I don't take them back as a zombie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GByzMJJ-vtE   

« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 02:18:36 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2023, 07:58:29 AM »
People that takes back a zombie are gullible victims.  Zombie then are predators.  So what term do we give a zombie who goes back but then ghost again?  Or how about the zombie is the one getting ghosted this time around? Complicated much? 

Regardless, relationship is a dance.  Choices are involved that will impact everyone's futures.  The other party may help to make that decision for you thus why I loved getting dumped.  No hard feelings, it's just business. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2023, 02:47:07 AM »
I'd call them vampires and here is why:

Zombies are people who sabotaged/ghosted a perfectly fine person for a very toxic person/relationship. They're too broken from that drama to start fresh because fresh blood don't want a broken person. So they'll seek out a past connection when that person is at a low point. They will initially lovebomb the heck out of that person to get them trusting again. The past person (whom they ghosted) might be the only genuine love they've ever received. That person has positive energy and the Zombie needs that to heal their ego. After sucking dry that past person's love and positive energy, they now feel brand-spanking new and will ghost again.

These people are just users because they're very damaged. They only know how to commit and give to relationships with another toxic/very broken person.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 03:22:23 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2023, 02:56:00 AM »
dupe...

« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 02:59:08 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Advertisements