Advertisement

Author Topic: Burning Flags  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Burning Flags
« on: August 01, 2023, 04:49:50 AM »
Good gosh I'm glad these are not MAGAs in my hometown. The guy in the video is one of the extremist group in UK that hate anyone base on skin colors, religion, sexual gender. You can see his tattoos on his arms. Doesn't he realized he already sinned as well by cutting his flesh with sharp object? Nope. Obviously a Lukewarm Christian.

Leiticus 19:28
You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CttyW1lO5lw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Yep, the same guy that appear as a new anchor. Same white peeps as the Americans do when broadcasting fake news.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Flags
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2023, 07:31:04 AM »
Lol

Do you know one of the sin is gluttony

As in like fat

Eating too much

Bro, thats like 90% of people in the USA

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2023, 04:19:28 PM »
Mankind will always be hungry no matter what the circumstance is. God warned that some certain animals and plants are deadly to devour.  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2023, 12:11:05 PM »
Lol

Do you know one of the sin is gluttony

As in like fat

Eating too much

Bro, thats like 90% of people in the USA

Being fat is not a sin... 'gluttonly' covers a whole lot of other things... It's often referred to as greed, excessive indulgence, etc in the Bible. The excessive indulgence and greed aspect is the sin - not being overweight. Some people have very low metabolism and get fat easily while other can scuff down plate and plate of food and won't gain weight at all. My sister was like that, she tried to put on the pound but just couldn't (she was 5' and 90lbs). She ate twice as much as me... but still skinny as heck.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2023, 02:24:21 PM »
Being fat is not a sin... 'gluttonly' covers a whole lot of other things... It's often referred to as greed, excessive indulgence, etc in the Bible. The excessive indulgence and greed aspect is the sin - not being overweight. Some people have very low metabolism and get fat easily while other can scuff down plate and plate of food and won't gain weight at all. My sister was like that, she tried to put on the pound but just couldn't (she was 5' and 90lbs). She ate twice as much as me... but still skinny as heck.

Its one of the deadly 7 sins in the bible

;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements