Advertisement

Author Topic: Waiting for your soulmate?  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: Waiting for your soulmate?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 10:28:09 AM »
During the interview, Ariana Grande said she left Catholicism because her faith did not align with her family's and her congregation's beliefs.  So she's dating with Ethan Slater who has been married and divorced?

I'm sure sooner or later these twos will not last long.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2023, 12:25:55 AM »
Xaiv xaiv tau paiv.

This lady is doomed to be the favorite aunt for everybody else's kid.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2023, 03:45:40 PM »
A few Christian girls have complained about chastity. They  have realized they don't know how to
please their future spouses, etc.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2023, 07:51:42 PM »
In dating/relationship for single folks that are looking:  Just open yourself to know people and when you find a person you get along with in more ways than one, that's a good sign and could lead to lifelong happiness.  It's when you live in this fairytale land of finding the ONE that make you blind to what is in front of you and that does more harm than good.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2023, 01:41:49 AM »
Not sure everyone heard about Gavin Rossdale's infidelity to Gwen Stefani. Gwen was single while Gavin had two kids from previous marriage. After these two rockstars tie the knot, Both Gavin and Mindy aka the nanny have numerous jungle fevers behind Gwen's back.

I used to like Gwen Stefani and her songs. I even had a crush on her since college. Until the story surface on the internet, I realized she just a dumb blonde getting into trouble with someone who's divorced and has an infidel nature.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2023, 02:21:37 PM »
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale have children together. They dated for a really long time before tying the knot.

When a longterm relationship fails whether it is before they tied the knot or after, it makes me wonder if they were already miserable but just didn't know how to get out. People do get used to being miserable. How does the saying go? Better the devil you know then the one you don't know. Something like that.

I think Gwen knew that he was the cheating type but still married him because she had already been with him for so long.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2023, 04:55:34 PM »
???

Gwen is Catholic. I'm sure she knows there'll be consequences if she divorce him. When she's this gullible, she filed the divorce anyway and got together with another young dude like Blake Shelton. She contradict her Catholic belief.

Ariana Grande is not Catholic anymore but still hold onto her faith. She's smart enough to ditch any married guy.  O0

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2023, 10:58:55 PM »
She can have the marriage nulled. Did she even marry Gavin in the Catholic church? If not, then she didn't violate any Catholic rules on marriage.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2023, 06:50:19 AM »
What does church has to do with marriage? Don't tell me the priest has a thing for someone's else wife. Or the Pope has pics of hot model in his personal computer. Remember God is watching. ;D
Every bride and groom marry outside the church especially at backyard garden or near the shore. Two things that matter the most are the "commitment" and "bondage". 

Priest: Eric, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.
Eric: I do
Priest: Vanessa, do you take this woman to be your lawfully husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.
Vanessa: I do
Priest: And now you may kiss the bride.

Look at Gwen and Gavin. They split up.  ??? What happen to the promises "I do" they made to each other when the priest quote the statement, "to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." They ain't loving and cherish one another. Their marriage didn't last long. Gavin's infidelity ruined their marriage. ;D

Accordingly to Hebrew's custom in the Old Testament, they wed outside.
Moses and Zipporah did not marry in the temple but outside near bonfire. Their marriage last long til their death.
Jacob wed Leah first outside then Rachel aftward at same place. Leah passed away and Rachel gave birth to Joseph (1st) and Benjamin (2nd).
King David and Michal wed outside then mate inside her home. Her loyalty to David was strong.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2023, 10:44:45 AM »
The reason I ask if she married in the Catholic church is because if she's still a practicing Catholic then they may not recognize her divorce. Therefore, I believe she wouldn't be able to partake in the Eucharist during mass. The best she can do is request for the church to null her marriage.

Nowadays, people don't commit to a parish and just attend wherever and whenever they want. The priest doesn't know them well enough to know that they're not supposed to take the Eucharist until they've gone through confession. For example, the Catholic church only recognizes some denominations like Lutherans. If you're a Mormon and you attend a Catholic mass, you're not supposed to take the Eucharist. Only those who have completed confirmation or are members of denominations recognized by the Catholic church can take the Eucharist. You can certainly go get blessed by the priest, just not eat the bread and drink the wine.   

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2023, 01:13:34 AM »
Padre and Walt first met
https://youtu.be/Z8X7cMCgV4k?t=9

Walt's confession about his cheating on his wife Dorothy.
https://youtu.be/mgPMmodHosg?t=32

Walt = Atheist
Dorothy = Catholic

Going to the confession every time nor one time will not help get rid of the cardinal sins. That's not repentance.  ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2023, 01:32:58 AM »
The reason I ask if she married in the Catholic church is because if she's still a practicing Catholic then they may not recognize her divorce. Therefore, I believe she wouldn't be able to partake in the Eucharist during mass. The best she can do is request for the church to null her marriage.

Nowadays, people don't commit to a parish and just attend wherever and whenever they want. The priest doesn't know them well enough to know that they're not supposed to take the Eucharist until they've gone through confession. For example, the Catholic church only recognizes some denominations like Lutherans. If you're a Mormon and you attend a Catholic mass, you're not supposed to take the Eucharist. Only those who have completed confirmation or are members of denominations recognized by the Catholic church can take the Eucharist. You can certainly go get blessed by the priest, just not eat the bread and drink the wine.

I'm sure she didn't have times to read her King James Bible because she's too busy making money off her albums. Gwen endanger herself hellfire.

Matthew 6:24
24 No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

1 Corinthians 7:12-16
12 To the rest I say (I, not the Lord) that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he should not divorce her. 13 If any woman has a husband who is an unbeliever, and he consents to live with her, she should not divorce him. 14 For the unbelieving husband is made holy because of his wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy because of her husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy. 15 But if the unbelieving partner separates, let it be so. In such cases the brother or sister is not enslaved. God has called you to peace. 16 For how do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2024, 02:30:51 PM »
In dating/relationship for single folks that are looking:  Just open yourself to know people and when you find a person you get along with in more ways than one, that's a good sign and could lead to lifelong happiness.  It's when you live in this fairytale land of finding the ONE that make you blind to what is in front of you and that does more harm than good.

Some people are incapable of doing just that. These people are those with attachment disorders.

Though I haven't been in a lot of serious relationships, the ones I've had generally ended on good terms. I chalk it up to the exes just making bad mistakes in which the relationship couldn't be salvaged. On the contrary, I've only been entangled with one person who had severe avoidant disorder and it really does something to you if you don't know about this toxic attachment style. Before meeting him, I didn't know that such a thing existed. It's safe to say that the physical distance between us protected me from what could've been really traumatizing. Now that I know he has a disorder, I've become apathetic and not let it be about me.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 03:05:35 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2024, 02:32:18 PM »
R,

Every relationship is a brand new start. You either put in the effort to make it work or you don't. Who you want to put effort with depends on your personal attachment style.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 03:07:04 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Advertisements