Advertisement

Author Topic: Used to work for the Dept. of Health & Human Services, the poor can't even get  (Read 230 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...proper services now due to crime and FRAUDs:

Hundreds of government employees in San Francisco told to work from home due to the high levels of crime in the area, report says
Some government staff in San Francisco have been told to work remotely, a report says. Department of Health and Human Services staff were asked to work from home due to local crime. The city has been battling a drug epidemic and a homelessness crisis in recent years. Hundreds of employees at the Department of Health and Human Services in San Francisco have been told to work from home due to the high level of crime in the area around its office, the San Francisco Chronicle reported. The department recommended that employees worked remotely "for the foreseeable future," the report says, citing an August 4 memo sent to staff, a copy of which the Chronicle said it had obtained.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
They created this F-ing mess and now, they are staying home to work. A bunch of fools... make them go to work every day so they will stop cuddling criminals and actually do something to better the city. What a mess...

Like this post: +1
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Create mandates for the city that if you are going to be homeless in my city, you will be put to work with not the best pay.

Like INS going around looking for people to deport, have a special agency to go around and look for homeless people and truck them all to work.  The city will have to figure out what kind of labor work they can do.  Maybe pay them to clean up each other's tent's city.  Then again, another government agency will be out of the job like city park and rec workers.  Hell tax me more.  I'm down to pay to see this happen.

My curry afghanistan co worker told me that is what his country is doing right now.  Putting the homeless back to work.   

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +45
    • View Profile
The Bay Area folks always saw the Valley folks as inferior, so no sympathy for the bay area folks..lols My white co-worker told me that at one point he went with his wealthy in laws to dine out at some expensive restaurant. He drank his beer from the bottle and got yelled at by the owner. Said he didn't know he was suppose to pour it into one of those wine glass..said he got up and walked out..lols

Advertisements