Advertisement

Author Topic: Remember Alec Baldwin...  (Read 832 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Remember Alec Baldwin...
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2023, 11:10:13 PM »
BNM

we know you don’t even own a gun
Haven’t shot anything in your life

;D ;D

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2023, 11:12:12 PM »
I don't need to be a gun expert to know that I shouldn't point a gun at someone and pull the trigger. That's gun safety 101.

And a "prop" gun can be a vintage gun used as a prop. Props are not always fake toys. For example, Hollywood often uses "real" vintage cars as props.

I love how in Hollywood, everything is purely accidental. But these same goons would be marching and protesting if something like this happened outside of Tinseltown.

Its a movie honey
They supposed to point gun and pull trigger

See what i mean
All these 2nd amend howling
And don’t even own a gun

Probably too mental to pass the gun background check

;D ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2023, 11:13:09 PM »
Remember Brandon Lee?  Why isn’t conservatives calling for MM to go to jail for it but make a big deal over this one?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2023, 11:16:08 PM »
You're celebrating the fact that your leftist anti-gun spokesperson shot one of your own and got away with murder.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Nobody is putting words in your mouth. Your hatred of conservatives is so over the top that you're actually happy Baldwin is free of any accountability . Why else would you even defend him or defend the decision?

Again, just remember that he (the anti-gun dude) shot one of your own.  ::) I'm just pointing out how ridiculous you are.  :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2023, 11:18:29 PM »
You're celebrating the fact that your leftist anti-gun spokesperson shot one of your own and got away with murder.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Nobody is putting words in your mouth. Your hatred of conservatives is so over the top that you're actually happy Baldwin is free of any accountability . Why else would you even defend him or defend the decision?

Again, just remember that he (the anti-gun dude) shot one of your own.  ::) I'm just pointing out how ridiculous you are.  :2funny:

I don’t hate
I say its a WORKPLACE ACCIDENT

;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2023, 11:22:10 PM »
hmgRock is one of those unreasonable, egotistical leftists that want to win an argument so bad he'll argue against himself.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Because he thinks that he's proving a point.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

What's sad is that the victim wasn't a hoodlum or anything. Just some person who was there to do her job and hmgRock isn't outraged over her senseless death.

But get this, leftists were marching and protesting when that Asian cop's gun went off in a stairwell and the bullet ricocheted and killed some guy sitting in his apartment. That cop lost his job and went to jail. That's because black people protested for him to go to jail.

NO LEFTISTS MARCHED AND PROTESTED FOR ALEC BALDWIN'S VICTIM AND THAT'S WHY HE'S FREE. IF SHE WAS BLACK, BLACK AND WHITE LEFTISTS WOULD BE BURNING CITIES.

Nowadays, these corrupt liberal judges make decisions based on whether or not they think the leftist mob will burn down cities if they disagree with the verdict. THAT IS A FACT. We know that is why Officer Tou Thao was convicted.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2023, 11:27:41 PM »
hmgRock is one of those unreasonable, egotistical leftists that want to win an argument so bad he'll argue against himself.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Because he thinks that he's proving a point.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

What's sad is that the victim wasn't a hoodlum or anything. Just some person who was there to do her job and hmgRock isn't outraged over her senseless death.

But get this, leftists were marching and protesting when that Asian cop's gun went off in a stairwell and the bullet ricocheted and killed some guy sitting in his apartment. That cop lost his job and went to jail. That's because black people protested for him to go to jail.

NO LEFTISTS MARCHED AND PROTESTED FOR ALEC BALDWIN'S VICTIM AND THAT'S WHY HE'S FREE. IF SHE WAS BLACK, BLACK AND WHITE LEFTISTS WOULD BE BURNING CITIES.

Nowadays, these corrupt liberal judges make decisions based on whether or not they think the leftist mob will burn down cities if they disagree with the verdict. THAT IS A FACT. We know that is why Officer Tou Thao was convicted.

HONEY

You didn’t even get any of the FIREARM SAFETY 101… right

1. Don’t point a gun at someone unless you intend to destory them
2.  Keep your hand off off the trigger till you ready to fire

Like i say
All these 2nd amend howling and you don’t even own a gun

I don't need to be a gun expert to know that I shouldn't point a gun at someone and pull the trigger. That's gun safety 101.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2023, 10:07:44 AM »

And a "prop" gun can be a vintage gun used as a prop. Props are not always fake toys. For example, Hollywood often uses "real" vintage cars as props.

thats why you have these EXPERT on hand to help you... duhhhh
using your example
i have zero knowledge in vintage car
don't expect ROCKBOY to open the hood and change the oil
i don't know

that's why they hire you for a reason

;D ;D ;D

all these... "he should have known"
really cringe
if i know how the gun work, i won't even hire your ass in the first place

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2023, 11:36:42 AM »
Remember Brandon Lee?  Why isn’t conservatives calling for MM to go to jail for it but make a big deal over this one?

Come eat popcorn over here with me. You make too logical of a point.

Advertisements