Advertisement

Author Topic: Agree w/ Cali Guy that some Lexus is nothing special, when my MIL bought hers  (Read 277 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..she asked me for my opinion, I told her if I was looking for one, I would rather just get the top of the line Camry for less money. But it's her money, she should get what she wants. It's pretty much the same car except the Camry is about $10k cheaper.

She asked me recently to take her Lexus out for a test drive to see if she should trade it in for a new one or keep it for a while longer. I took it out and told her that it still runs great. But again, let her know that it's her money so she should do what she wants. Took these photos while test driving MIL's Lexus:

« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 11:19:04 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
You still mask in CA?

Like this post: +1
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Not just California but anywhere where I use a plane as it's still a sardine can while flying. I've always carry it just in case...

Like this post: 0

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
You still mask in CA?

It’s a personal choice. This has taught us that many germs are flying through the air when in close proximity to someone who is sick. Would you wear a mask if you are at the emergency room waiting to be seen by a doctor?

Like this post: +1

Advertisements