Advertisement

Author Topic: Are you afraid to buy a house where someone has died in it? Not sure  (Read 507 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..why so many folks feel that way but I'm not. As long as the home I want was cleaned and priced right, I'm good to go even if death occurred like case below:

Man found dead with face half eaten by his dog

A dead man has been found half eaten by his beloved pet dog – who chewed his master’s face “down to the skull.”

Glenn Pattinson, 62, was eaten by his hungry pet, Cujo, after he died at his home in Thailand up to ten days ago.

The 5-year-old dog — who shares his name with the rabid killer dog in Stephen King’s psychological horror film, “Cujo” — had blood dripping from his mouth when he was found sitting by the Canadian man’s side.

Rescue workers were only alerted last Friday when neighbors began to complain about Cujo’s constant barking and became suspicious that he wasn’t being taken for a walk.

Paramedics who arrived found Pattinson’s face had been chewed down to his skull and his ribs were exposed from where his torso had been eaten.

After police arrived at the property, in the Sattahip district near Pattaya, officers posed for a bizarre picture, in which they pointed accusingly at the confused dog.

Resident Bell Suchin, 34, said: “The foreign man had lived here for about three years and he was friendly. He loved his dog — he took him for walks every night.

“He lived alone but he had a lot of different women visitors coming to the house. So I think he was happy, he always was happy when he was outside walking.”

Medics said that Pattinson had been taken to hospital two weeks ago and later discharged to return home.

They said that a number of diabetes-related tables were found in the room.

Police said they were not treating the death as suspicious.

Police Lt. Col. Pasawat Siripon Noppakun said: “Mr Glenn Stanley Pattinson was found not wearing any clothes.

“He had been dead for between seven and 10 days. The male dog was by his side and did not have water for several days. There were no signs of fighting or the room being ransacked. We know that the dead man lived alone.

“The corpse has now been taken for a forensic examination to find the cause of death.”

Death is the only true guarantee in life and it's a fact of life as we are all going to die just a matter of how and when so it's really no big deal to me. Just clean up the mess and if I like the place, I'll buy it.... O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: Are you afraid to buy a house where someone has died in it? Not sure
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2023, 11:14:35 PM »
Let the paranormal activity begins...  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2023, 11:41:19 PM »
Kind of like how some Yang can't eat heart...I say pass it to me as I enjoy eating innards...As long as it's clean and cooked, I'll take it.. O0 ;D

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2023, 09:58:47 PM »
I’m not buying that house even for a half price.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2023, 09:12:31 AM »
What a way to go, alone and eaten.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2023, 01:40:59 PM »
I used to live in an apartment where a college Irish chick got killed in it. Her ghost came out to tell me
her story through a shaman.

She was very friendly though. She apologized for having scared me a few times. Then one day I came back home and she had thrown one of my flower pots onto a mouse that was on the kitchen floor.

Things she did that she felt have scared me but didn't: she slammed my kitchen cabinets, she burnt one of my chicken pot that alerted the landlord to a fire, and she moved my car from its parking spot down to the center of the parking lot.

Those didn't make sense till she spoke to me via the shaman later on.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +45
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2023, 08:55:22 PM »
If I don't feel any negative energy while touring and looking at the house, heck yeah if its a 500k house slash down to 100k, it's a steal...why do I say that? lols cuz the ghost will protect you and the house...but if the ghost or spirit don't like you...usually maybe it's because they were or are racist...lols even in the after life...lols... and you already bought the house...only few places will make you a silver bullet...lols j/k

but on a serious note, heard of stories where past and deceased owners spirits still dwells in the house..someone try to break in, they will scare the bad guys away...or if you're asleep, they will do something to alert you..no need for motion sensors..lols

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2023, 11:31:41 PM »
If it's what I want and priced right for me, I have no problem buying this home either  O0:

Aaron Carter teased selling his California home days before death

Days before Aaron Carter’s death, he teased that his California home, where his body was discovered on Saturday morning in the bathtub, was up for sale.

“Selling my 2nd home,’ Carter, 34, wrote in a tweet last Saturday, Oct. 29. “Real estate has been super good to me. Ready for a new chapter in my 3rd home which I plan on staying to make a beautiful life for my family.”

“This year has been super tough but I’ve learned so much,” he added. “Thanks for the support everyone.”

Carter was engaged to Melanie Martin. The two, who had an on-and-off again dysfunctional relationship, had just welcomed their first child last November — a baby boy named Prince Lyric Carter.

But it looks like he never got the chance to buy his third home.

“Deputies responded to the block of Valley Vista Dr to Aaron Carter’s residence at 10:58 am [PST] this morning,” Los Angeles County Sheriff’s told The Post in a statement, adding “they did locate a deceased person.”

Lori Graf, manager of Aaron’s older brother, Nick Carter, told The Post in an email, “Aaron has passed.” TMZ reported that the troubled child singer was discovered in the bathtub of the home.

A cause of death has not yet been released.

Aaron, who has struggled with drug addiction, had purchased the seven-bedroom, four-bathroom Lancaster property in November 2018 for $400,000, records show.

He then listed the home for sale three months later. The residence has glided on and off the market since.

Aaron last put the home up for sale on Sept. 30 for $829,000, before it received a $30,000 price cut over a week ago.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2023, 11:54:45 AM »
I used to live in an apartment where a college Irish chick got killed in it. Her ghost came out to tell me
her story through a shaman.

She was very friendly though. She apologized for having scared me a few times. Then one day I came back home and she had thrown one of my flower pots onto a mouse that was on the kitchen floor.

Things she did that she felt have scared me but didn't: she slammed my kitchen cabinets, she burnt one of my chicken pot that alerted the landlord to a fire, and she moved my car from its parking spot down to the center of the parking lot.

Those didn't make sense till she spoke to me via the shaman later on.

Sorry bro... that Shaman lied to you.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Prude

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2023, 12:30:16 PM »
Sorry bro... that Shaman lied to you.

But who dropped that flower pot onto the mouse under the kitchen table
when neither the shaman nor I was in the apartment?

My car also moved by itself without the engine on. My neighbor and I
both saw it when the shaman had not said anything about it.

Etc.

Advertisements