Advertisement

Author Topic: The Democratic Party Treat Politics Like Hollywood  (Read 726 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
The Democratic Party Treat Politics Like Hollywood
« on: September 03, 2023, 03:03:20 PM »
I suppose one can say that politicians are a type of local celebrities, but Democrats have been taking it to a whole new level. Their big named Democrat politicians ARE celebrities in the party and they get promoted that way. Their voters are easily brainwashed and enamored by glitter so this strategy really works for the Democratic Party. It's no wonder that the Democratic Party is teamed up with Hollywood. Dem voters really do allow Hollywood to tell them who to vote for. And that's why they're so threatened by Trump because the man was and is a celebrity. They know he can really sway their voters to support him so they must demonize him 24/7. If Taylor Swift decided to run as a Republican, trust me, they would start slashing that woman despite having fangirled her throughout her career in the music industry.

So I bring this up because I was at Build-a-Bear and they had shirts with Democrat Women on them. Figures such as Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Kamala Harris, etc. I was like, "what the heck is this crap?" I don't want to see this filth in a children's toy store. If this is about celebrating women then why aren't their conservative women? I see this kind of crap coming from the Democratic Party and their supporters all the time.

You people wonder why the country is in the state that is. It's because your leaders in the Democratic Party, along with mainstream media, Hollywood, and the biggest social media corporations are running the biggest reality show in the world and YOU ARE PART OF IT. They're selling merch of your favorite politicians, political activists, talking heads, etc.

I hate anything with political messaging on it so I'm glad Target received a huge backlash for their Pride gear this year. I also noticed that nobody gives a crap about black-owned merch either. We don't want that crap in our regular stores. If you sell that at your political engagements, fundraisers, websites, etc. then fine. But I don't want to walk into my grocery store and see that divisive crap on full display, especially when you don't give the same room for other voices/causes/ideologies/political views/etc.   

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements