Advertisement

Author Topic: Asian guy compared Black guy to KKK Grand Wizard, is he right??  (Read 780 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Asian guy compared Black guy to KKK Grand Wizard, is he right??
« on: September 04, 2023, 11:45:33 PM »
Ibram X. Kendi, anti-racism activist, wasn't surprised when Vivek Ramaswamy compared him to a KKK grand wizard: 'He's doing his job' as a GOP candidate of color

Ibram X. Kendi, the activist and author of "How to Be an Antiracist," wasn't surprised when Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy compared him to a Klu Klux Klan Grand Wizard.

At least, not that surprised.

"On the one hand, I was surprised for a few seconds, but then I just remembered that this type of rhetoric over the last three years has become more and more extreme," Kendi told Insider. "It went from describing those of us who are fighting against racism as dangerous, to describing us as seeking to harm America, to now the most extreme, which is that we're somehow the modern KKK."

Ramaswamy, a rising star in the polls following his first debate performance, recently compared Kendi and US Congressional Rep. Ayanna Pressley to grand wizards of the KKK, the organization responsible for terrorizing Black people for decades in the name of white supremacy. Ramaswamy has repeatedly said past comments from Pressley and Kendi on reparations and Black political representation were racist.

"I would bet that he doesn't believe what he's saying," Kendi said. "I think it doesn't take somebody who has a deep knowledge of American history to know that it was people like me and Congresswoman Pressley who were being targeted by the Klan then and even to this day."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Re: Asian guy compared Black guy to KKK Grand Wizard, is he right??
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2023, 11:59:04 AM »
I agree with Vivek... these people are racists and the black version of the KKK. Kinda like Antifa-95 are black hooded KKK...

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements