Advertisement

Author Topic: Republican and democrats watched Moscow Mitch freeze up. More than once.  (Read 285 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Then on Fox News, reporters asked him what his doctor said about the freezing up and he just simply stated that it never happened and Republicans would rather believe his words than their own eyes. These are the kind of people we’re dealing with, folks.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: Republican and democrats watched Moscow Mitch freeze up. More than once.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2023, 05:07:59 AM »
That's because they never visit Russia once and they had never experience the coldest weather there. It's all the mouth moving in front of the camera.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2023, 10:53:31 AM »
Then on Fox News, reporters asked him what his doctor said about the freezing up and he just simply stated that it never happened and Republicans would rather believe his words than their own eyes. These are the kind of people we’re dealing with, folks.

Great pointing that out YAX... But you saying that GOP would rather believe his words than what they are seeing with their own eyes is just like the pot calling the kettle black. I mean, are Demmies and Lefties blind toward Ukraine Brandon and his lack of a brain? The dude can't even put a complete sentence together, try to shake hands with ghost, awkwardly walks off stages, press briefing, etc etc. He's like my 2yr old nephew that need me to hold his hands and lead him everywhere.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2023, 01:09:36 PM »
HL,  I do agree that Biden is an idiot but can you admit that Trump is a criminal and Mitch is got mental issues?  That’s the diff between Dems and Conservatives. Conservatives can’t see the problems in their leaders. They’re too starstruck to notice.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2023, 02:56:06 PM »
HL,  I do agree that Biden is an idiot but can you admit that Trump is a criminal and Mitch is got mental issues?  That’s the diff between Dems and Conservatives. Conservatives can’t see the problems in their leaders. They’re too starstruck to notice.

I do agree that these centurions (oldies from both sides) need to go... Trump being a criminal though, I'm not sure... Some of the charges they brought against Trump can be applied to Biden and even Obama. However, no one is touching Obama (cause he's half black) nor Biden.

His 4 indictment charges all brought on by Dems are very suspicious, like the Hillary sponsored Steele Dossier and Ukraine scandal - by the way, both were proven to be hoax created by the Dems and not a single person that were involved or pushing these hoaxes during an election (election interference) was ever brought to justice.

1- Hush money... pay to have Daniel silence with damaging material for Trump - Cohen already found guilty for his role - nothing to do with Trump and Daniel was made to pay for Trump's legal cost about the allege affair.

2 - Mara-a-Lago documents: Trump was President - he has right to have these documents - interesting that documents were found with Biden but nothing is being done about it and he was not even President when he got all the documents, plus they were just store at odd places.

3 - Jan. 6 'insurrection': Trump never told his followers to storm the capitol. We see video evidence of people encouraging it, police opening doors, encouraging people to enter the Capitol, etc etc none of these other people are prosecuted.

4 - RICO in Fulton GA... why only this one country going after Trump and not the state if Trump did committed crimes there? Just questioning the votes and its integrity warrants a charge of RICO? How about all those MSM hosts and Dem politicians that did the same when Trump beat Hillary? How about all those that wanted to change the election (electoral to majority) so Hillary can be President? These people committed RICO too.

And the last thing, why didn't these Dem DAs go after Trump while he was President for the Hush-money or the other charges? Why waited until close to the election to do so all the while ignoring the Biden, censoring people on social media that even mentioned about it and getting the FBI, DOJ, MSM involved with it?

You have to admit that people hated Trump because he was supposed to be the ticket that will put H.C. in the WH. However, he turned out to be a thorn on the side of the Dems and actually beat Hillary and the Left/Dems hated him ever since. Trump was not playing by the rule... He shoot from the hip, don't give a rat-@ss who he offended both GOP and Dems. Even some GOP were hating on him, again because he was not acting like a rank and file politicians - like the majority of them.

I remember when people loved Trump, praised him, treated like a celeb, etc etc But as soon as he beat Hillary... that changed and he's now a racist, misogynist, white supremacist loving, xenophobe, sexual predator, etc etc He became the most hated person (for beating the Left/Dem's beloved candidate) by the Left/Dem.

I see all the faults and bad things about Trump but I see the same in Biden, Obama and all the other politicians that no one is going to talk about or covering them up.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2023, 11:15:18 PM »
Republican logic is so weird sometimes. If charges are brought against Trump after years of investigation found there was enough evidence then there’s a conspiracy because they couldn’t find enough evidence to charge a democrat of the same crimes. Also, if a judge finds Trump guilty then the judge was obviously bias but if the judge finds Trump innocent then he was a fair judge. Do you not see any problem with that logic?

Advertisements