Advertisement

Author Topic: She's still standing by her husband's side and felt like she was stabbed in the  (Read 704 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..back:

Julie Chen Moonves claims leaving The Talk in 2018 wasn't her decision: 'I felt stabbed in the back'
Her departure came in the wake of sexual assault and harassment allegations against her husband Leslie Moonves, who subsequently resigned as CEO of CBS. Chen Moonves stood by her husband in the face of the allegations against him

Julie Chen Moonves, 53 left The Talk in late 2018 after nearly a decade of moderating the CBS talk show. Her abrupt exit came in the wake of numerous sexual assault allegations against her husband, former CBS CEO Leslie Moonves, 73 who denies the claims. At the time, Chen Moonves said she was leaving the show to "spend more time at home with my husband and our young son." Now, in a new interview with Good Morning America, she's claiming that the departure wasn't actually her decision.

"That was a hard time," she said in an interview about her new memoir, But First, God, where she reportedly writes about being pushed out of the show. "I felt stabbed in the back. I was!"

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements