Advertisement

Author Topic: It's Super Bowl history in the making indeed and at my boys' house too, Hung's  (Read 104 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...inclusion is a big deal especially for Asians and particularly Vietnamese IMO:

Vietnamese singer to perform at Super Bowl in historic first

Why this matters: Hưng's inclusion in the upcoming event is a groundbreaking win for Vietnamese representation in U.S. media. In a recent interview, he said he felt “really honored” to be the first Vietnamese singer to perform at the Super Bowl.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Just to let y'all know... that viet ain't me  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Must be a vietnamese singer from vietnam.  I never heard of the guy.  Maybe he's going to sing in viet cuz I don't see any youtube of his songs in english. 

Now I'm going to question what's this commie viet motives to infiltrate the Usa market.  Vinfast already did it with their EV cars and taking wallstreets by storm.  Now I wonder if the commie government is paying the NFL to allow this guy to sing at the superbowl.  Maybe the NFL has rejected the likes of Cardi B and her junk music for better artist.  I just don't know.  My people still trying to figure this conspiracy theory all out. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements