Advertisement

Author Topic: Seen lot of nasty injuries over the years including my boy Bryant Young, Chubb's  (Read 799 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..injury is as bad as any IMO. Not a Browns' fan but hope Nick Chubb heals up and continue to play at the highest level.

Browns RB Nick Chubb likely out for season after suffering knee injury on Monday night

ESPN Refuses To Show Replay Of Gruesome Nick Chubb Injury

I will not post the clip here either. Want to see it? you can always look it up...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
That injury was hard to watch. Wish him well.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Hope Chubb can come back like my boy, Hall of Famer, Bryant Young. His injury was "hard to watch" too back in the 90s:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Sounds like not just one but two surgeries will be needed  ???...That just shows how bad the injury was  :o:

According to CBS Sports' Josina Anderson, the "preliminary talk" is that Chubb will require two procedures on his left knee, with the first happening within seven to 10 days and the second several weeks later.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Probably the best news for Chubb since the injury:

Browns: Nick Chubb suffers only torn MCL; given extremely positive recovery timeline

Nick Chubb knee injury: Tests reveal Browns RB tore only MCL, recovery timeline 6-8 months, per report. Not only did the Cleveland Browns suffer their first defeat of the season Monday night, but they also lost the heart and soul of their offense.

Advertisements