Advertisement

Author Topic: See what I've been telling you guys for years now and I'm still right about it  (Read 593 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
If there's no real consequences, idiots will not care if they get caught or not  :idiot2:

Again, the punishment has to match the crime or they won't care...SAD BUT TRUE!:

Las Vegas teen expected ‘slap on the wrist’ for hitting, killing cyclist: ‘I’ll be out in 30 days, I’ll bet you’

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The teenager who police say intentionally struck and killed a retired police chief in Las Vegas said he would get a “slap on the wrist” after he was taken into custody, the 8newsnow.com Investigators have learned.

Jesus Ayala, 17 at the time, appeared to show no remorse while being taken into custody. Ayala, now 18, faces 18 counts — including murder — and has a lengthy criminal history in the juvenile system.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I don't think he's going to get out.  He's too confident and that's his downfall.  He knows he's cooked so he has to say whatever to psyche his mental well being until he hears his big sentencing then you'll see him crying. 

I do dumb things out of irrational when I was a kid too.  Not too proud when thinking about it now but intentional murder? I'm not that kinda bored. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
These are not normal teenagers willing to graduate out of HS. These boys are just dynamic retarded duo. They'll never learned the consequence of their actions.

I'm tired listening to their mother's excuse by defending their malicious behavior after the video is played in front of them. This is what happen to a boy that born from a mother who's  :idiot2:.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Booking photos released for Las Vegas teens accused of intentionally killing bicyclist

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
These are not normal teenagers willing to graduate out of HS. These boys are just dynamic retarded duo. They'll never learned the consequence of their actions.

I'm tired listening to their mother's excuse by defending their malicious behavior after the video is played in front of them. This is what happen to a boy that born from a mother who's  :idiot2:.

I wonder if these mothers will feel the same if someone does the same to one of her family members...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Despite the serious felony charges of 18-year-old Jesus Ayala and 16-year-old Jzamir Keys, the two were seen giggling, conversing and even gesturing the middle finger at the Probst family in court Tuesday.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
The duo won't be laughing when a group of KKK delinquents in prison would rape them in the anus.   :knuppel2:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
Worked all his life and just to retire to finally enjoy life and gets mowed down by these rock heads. Rest in peace and rest in prison!!

Advertisements