Advertisement

Author Topic: This is what they mean by young and full of testerones  (Read 76 times)

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +46
    • View Profile
This is what they mean by young and full of testerones
« on: September 28, 2023, 10:59:51 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I-R6HrKUJM

long while back, I was working at a small warehouse that does overnight deliveries. My primary responsibility was to stacked packages unto pallets and secure them for loading into the trucks...I worked their for a few years, so I didn't need to hustle to get the job done, so I take my time, go at my pace. my muscle memory and eye/hand coordination was so use to stacking the packages that I didn't really think how to stack the packages, it just come second nature after a while..haha

One day they hire a kid, probably 18-19. He comes to my area and start sizing on me, moving fast and everything..be ing bossy and just showing no respect for me whatsoever. I pretended I was scare of him or that I spoke little english, so I was like yeah, okay, yeah whatever...I went out to smoke and didn't come back until almost an hour later..lols When I came back, the job was done but it was one sloppy ass job..The manager tried to make me redo all the work, but I was like no, I'm not staying an extra hour.

two weeks later, the kid died in a car crash.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements