Advertisement

Author Topic: Even dark meat prefers white meat, just ask TO  (Read 749 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Even dark meat prefers white meat, just ask TO
« on: October 02, 2023, 10:56:03 PM »
Terrell Owens Claims He ‘Gravitated’ Toward Dating White Women Because Black Women ‘Teased’ Him for ‘Being Dark-Skinned’

Former NFL player Terrell Owens recently had a rather interesting discussion about interracial dating with Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson on Instagram Live.

Owens shared that he was pushed into the arms of white women by Black women, who rejected him because of his looks.

“My first experiences with Black women growing up wasn’t so good. When I started dating white girls. My first experience [was] when I went to college. I tried to date some Black girls. When I was in college, they did not like me. I was skinny. I was scrawny,” he said to Johnson.

The former 49ers player claimed he used to get teased between high school and college “for being dark-skinned.”

“There was a lot of self a lot of self-esteem issues. I’m being dead honest. So, when I got my opportunity … my first experience with a white girl … it was like OK, it wasn’t bad.”

But T.O. insists that didn’t mean he only “gravitated” to white women nor did it “deter” him “from still dating or pursuing Black girls.”

“My thing now is because I know there’s a stigma that the stereotypical of athletes, you know to go off and make money and date the opposite color, the opposite race. But for me, where I am, it’s not even about color. It’s not even about race for me,” he explained. “For me, it’s about somebody that I have some chemistry with and good energy and I get a good vibe with. That’s where I am.”

Owens believes anyone who claims that looks and appearance don’t matter they are telling a “lie.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements