Advertisement

Author Topic: Still buying the covid vaccine BS?  (Read 176 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Still buying the covid vaccine BS?
« on: October 06, 2023, 11:32:12 AM »
Remember this guy.... Dr. Paul Offit?

This is what he says during the covid pandemic... "It is not your right, as an American citizen, to catch and transmit a fatal infection...." speaking on CNN about those that are resisting the jab when the US was rolling out the mandatory vaccination for health workers.

So, who is Dr. Paul Offit?
Here's his credentials:
an American pediatrician specializing in infectious disease, vaccines, immunology and virology. Co-inventor of a rotavirus vaccine. He is the Maurice R. Hillerman Professor of Vaccinology, professor of pediatrics at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PA, former chieft of the Division of Infectious Diseases (1992-2014), and the director of the Vaccine Education Center at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. He's a member of the FDA's Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee and was a member of the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.

Sorry about the long credential but I wanted you to know how important this man is...

Now, he's somehow woke from this BS and stated during an interview...

His words "I think I'm protected. I didn't get last year's bivalent vaccine. I'm not getting this year's vaccine because I think I have high frequencies of T-cells...We're going to find out about this vaccine over time. It is a novel strategy. We certainly were surprised by myocarditis and pericarditis and we'll see whether or not over time when we're 5 years into this, 10 years into this, 15 years into this, whether there's any evidence of residual myocardial disease because the reason you have myocarditis is you're making immune response to your own heart muscle...We'll find out about that over time."

So, basically he's saying he's not getting the jab anymore... no more boosters. Hmmm... I wonder why then does the gov't and CDC still recommending people get more shots (boosters).

What surprised me the most is him admitting that they were surprised by myocarditis and pericarditis and they have no data what the effects are and we'll just have to wait and find out about this vaccine over time. but they claimed it's safe and they have data that it's safe for everyone, even children.

I think this Dr. should continue to take the jab unless he's not an 'American citizen'...

So, so glad I never got the jab...

« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 11:58:37 AM by Hung_Low »

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Still buying the covid vaccine BS?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2023, 02:13:36 PM »
Just got my booster. Feeling invincible now.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2023, 04:01:52 PM »
Joe Rogan haven't vaxxed and he doesn't believe in Covid conspiracy. Somehow he's still alive all this time throughout podcast shows.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2023, 08:15:44 AM »
Joe Rogan would rather take horse dewormer than take the vaccine.  :2funny:

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2023, 03:02:00 PM »
:laughing4: Yax rather wishes people die quickly when there's nonexistent virus occurred. It's become apparent when he contradicts his religious belief by condemning or cursing anyone to death.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements