Advertisement

Author Topic: Good job White boy.... for dropping this Black girl like a hot charcoal  (Read 640 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
‘I Ain’t Getting Out This Car’: Viral Video of ‘Ungrateful’ Woman Refusing to Go on First Date at The Cheesecake Factory Causes Stir on Social Media

A woman went viral after posting a video on TikTok of an alleged first date with a man.

All dolled up in green with a lipstick color in the purple family, the woman in the video refuses to get out of the car because her date took her to The Cheesecake Factory.

The man in the video headed to the passenger side to help her out of the car; as he offered to get the door, she could be seen in the video saying, “Okay,” but assuring her followers she was not getting out.

“I ain’t getting out this car. Uhmm mmm,” she says before waving her finger, “no.”

“This is The Cheesecake Factory,” she said several times.

He asks, “What’s wrong with that?”

“This is a chain restaurant. Who takes someone who looks like this to a chain restaurant?”‘ she responds.

Shocked that she was filming on social media, the woman’s suitor asked if she wanted to talk about it and said he was fine with being filmed to discuss what was wrong with his choice of restaurant.

“So you expect a man to go all out on the first date; is that right?” he asks.

The woman explains that when a man “courts” a “beautiful woman,” he should “cherish her” and “treat her well.”

The man said he also went into the date with expectations, which included “treating her like a gentleman” and respecting her, but he also had expectations from her to be respectful. He mentioned that she was not being a good date and that it started long before they pulled into the parking lot.

He argued that she would not let him into her house. She countered that it was too early in their relationship to afford him access to her personal space. He pointed out that she was also late and kept him waiting.

The date said he had planned to take her to a nicer restaurant, but because of how late she was, he was unable to keep the reservation. He then showed her the canceled reservation.

Her entire energy shifted, and she asked him to try to go to the planned date location or at least to a similar restaurant. But by then, he seemed a bit over it.

“Look at me, I cannot go in The Cheesecake Factory,” the woman said. “I would die.”

Many on social media questioned the woman’s attitude about the first date and eating at the restaurant.

“She’s not fine enough to be acting like that towards Cheesecake Factory and I’m positive she knew he wasn’t her type before she left with him. She don’t like him, that’s all this is. Smmfh. This why yall hoes poor and lonely now,” one person wrote on her X profile.

Another person said, “She didn’t like him no way. She was just hungry and wanted to feel superior I guess. Why waste your time even going with him.”

One guy seemed to side with her feelings about the restaurant, but didn’t understand her reaction.

“Also I don’t believe The Cheesecake Factory is a horrible idea for a first dinner date. She’s acting like they pulled up to bojangles,” he said in X.

The date went downhill after the exchange over the other restaurant. It ended with him driving her home.

“I don’t have a lot of rules. I don’t have a lot of expectations for a first date,” he said. “I have already said them, and you’ve broken every one. I’m sorry,” he said before telling her he was dropping her “off home.”

“All right. Whatever,” she said. “I guess I understand. You gotta do what you gotta do.”

Her response seemingly showed it all. She knew she’d blown it.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +46
    • View Profile
Re: Good job White boy.... for dropping this Black girl like a hot charcoal
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2023, 11:17:04 PM »
she probably think she can get any NBA basketball player she wants too. :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2023, 01:17:27 PM »
He could just drop her off at the nice restaurant and say, wait for me to park the car...then poof, nevah!!!!! :D

Like this post: +1
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2023, 07:46:56 AM »
He could just drop her off at the nice restaurant and say, wait for me to park the car...then poof, nevah!!!!! :D

Ain't no woman pretty enough to take crap like that from... I would have done what VillainousHero says...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2023, 12:58:09 AM »
Learn from your mistake and DON'T go on a second first date:

‘A Queen Doesn’t Do That’: Woman In Viral Cheesecake Factory Date Video Admits She Was ‘Self-Centered,’ But She Expects to be Treated Like ‘Royalty’ When a Man ‘Courts Her’

The couple on a viral TikTok video in which viewers saw a woman turn down a first date because the man took her to The Cheesecake Factory appeared on a YouTube show to talk about what happened.

The two people on that date, Jay and Alicia, sat down with Kevin Wesley on “Kevin Wesley THE TRUTH FACTory” just days after a video of the pair drew millions of views for a first date that apparently went wrong.

The part of the video that many were drawn to was when Alicia wouldn’t get out of the car after Jay parked in front of The Cheesecake Factory.

“This is The Cheesecake Factory,” she said several times in the video.

“What’s wrong with that?” Jay asks.

“This is a chain restaurant. Who takes someone who looks like this to a chain restaurant?”‘ Alicia responds.

Wesley caught up with the pair to break down Alicia’s expectations for the date as well as Jay’s response to her reaction. She told Wesley that she would get out of the car to go to the chain restaurant because “a queen doesn’t do that,” and she wanted to protect her image.

Before going on a date, Jay said he first met Alicia at a bar in Midtown Atlanta. When he saw her, he approached her and asked her out. Alicia said she wasn’t attracted to him on sight because she was so much taller than he is, but after talking with him, she said he was “thoughtful and engaging” and that she “liked his heart,” so she opted to give him a chance.

As for the date, Jay makes it known that the initial plan wasn’t to take her to The Cheesecake Factory. He was going to take her somewhere else, but the original plan fell through because she was so late. He told Wesley that he might not have put his best foot forward taking Alicia to a chain restaurant, but felt like the video paints him in a negative light and that she went too far recording him.

WATCH THE VIRAL VIDEO HERE.

“[Women] kind of have this image of me based on the video, which hasn’t helped. It’s like they might think everything about me is reflected in that video, and I don’t think it is,” Jay said. “Her recording me did feel like that’s where she was trying to take advantage. It felt like at the time that [she was] trying to get a free meal from a fancy restaurant and then get content from me too to post on YouTube, Facebook.”

Alicia says that wasn’t the case. In fact, she felt like Jay didn’t see her value by taking her to The Cheesecake Factory, so she wanted to record a video of her experience for a few women’s groups she’s part of, whom she often addresses for opinions on dating matters.

“I felt like [he] didn’t see my value. In that moment, I felt like I needed the support of my viewers in that moment. I discuss relationships and things like that, so I thought that that was a good opportunity for me to have that conversation and see like what does everybody else think,” Alicia explained. “I wasn’t really taking [Jay’s] feelings into consideration, I wasn’t trying to be necessarily malicious or anything.”

Alicia also said she runs in circles with women who have a high standard of dating, but looking back at her date with Jay allowed her to see how her reactions weren’t helpful.

“To be fair, I was always raised that the man is supposed to cater to you. You’re courting me, so court me. That means wherever I want to go, you take me. Whatever I want, you buy me. That’s courting. I’m looking for a provider,” she said.

“But after the conversation, I could see how there was a lot of ‘I’ in that exchange. I was definitely very self-centered. I can appreciate if I do want someone to provide for me, I at least gotta be a little bit nice. I’m a beautiful woman, so I expect to be treated like royalty.”

She also noted how Black women are “tired of having to settle,” and she wants a “soft life,” but that she also has to be soft and not “combative” to receive that kind of lifestyle.

Both confirmed they haven’t gone on a second date, but Kevin Wesley said that the show would treat them to another first date and check back in with them to see how they fared going out together again. The couple didn’t necessarily say they accepted, but they seemed open and excited when offered.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2023, 12:53:20 AM »
“The View”’s Sunny Hostin Stands Up for The Cheesecake Factory amid Viral Date Debate: 'I Go There Every Day!'

The Cheesecake Factory has a fan in Sunny Hostin and many of her co-hosts on The View!

On Wednesday's episode of the ABC talk show, the American lawyer and journalist, 55, declared her love for the restaurant after a TikTok video shaming the restaurant as a first date location went viral.

"I want to stand up for The Cheesecake Factory ‘cause I go there every week," she said, noting that her 17-year-old daughter Paloma has "ACT Prep and there’s a Cheesecake Factory five minutes away."

Co-host Sara Haines shared Hostin's love. "Sara and I agree that they make the best dirty martini," Hostin said, as Haines, 46, boasted about her love for alcoholic drink and its blue cheese stuffed olives. "It's really good," she said.
Apart from sharing that Haines has a "very nice time" at the popular eatery and that "everybody’s lovely," she also revealed her favorite food items — Tex Mex egg rolls and chicken dumplings.

"Don’t leave out the corn tamale cakes," Haines said.

"By the way, they don’t carry them anymore," Hostin said, Haines responding, "I know, can you believe that?"

The internet went ablaze earlier this month when video went viral of a woman named Alicia, who was filming herself as she sat in a car, refusing to leave because her date Jay had taken her to The Cheesecake Factory.

"Who takes someone who looks like this to a chain restaurant?" she said. "I can not go in Cheesecake Factory. I will die."

"Maybe we're not right for each other, so respectfully, I'm just going to drop you off at home," Jay told her, explaining that he had his own "expectations."

“I went into the date with expectations for myself — to keep you safe, to respect you, to pay for your food, to pick you up — and just treat you like a gentleman. Which I believe I have done," he said. "I, on the other hand, have certain expectations for a girl I go out with on a first date. I expect her to be respectful too, I expect her to be cooperative.”

Turns out, Alicia had been late, causing Jay to miss their initial reservation at another restaurant. "This is a nice guy, he was trying his best," Joy Behar said on The View. "Also, she made him wait an hour. He had a reservation at a better place but he had to cancel it because she made him wait. So that’s why she went to The Cheesecake Factory — which by the way, is a very fun restaurant with good food!"

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2023, 12:55:39 AM »
HA! This is funny  ;D:

‘I Don’t See McDonald’s on That List’: Stephen A. Smith Condemns Women’s List of Unacceptable Locations for a First Date Following Heated Cheesecake Factory Debate

Stephen A. Smith wants to know what’s “wrong” with eating at The Cheesecake Factory amid the infamous debate that has taken over social media for weeks.

The sports journalist recently defended the chain restaurant after seeing a video of an unimpressed woman refusing to go into The Cheesecake Factory for a first date. The woman named Alicia uploaded a TikTok video that showed her sitting on the passenger side of the vehicle of her date, Jay

During his show, the 56-year-old told his listeners about the viral story before yelling, “First of all what the h–l is wrong with The Cheesecake Factory? Ain’t nothing wrong with The Cheesecake Factory!”

He continued noting that The Cheesecake Factory is not a type of restaurant that has a spending limit of “12 dollars.”

“You get a meal and stuff like that you gonna pay over $80 to $100 dollars for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory,” Smith said.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2023, 12:55:39 PM »
‘Now Y’all Won’t Mind That Date at Cheesecake Factory’: Ciara Says She’s the ‘Happiest Girl In the World’ After Russell Wilson Rents Out an Entire Waffle House for Her Birthday

Russell Wilson’s birthday surprise to his wife Ciara let fans know that there is nothing wrong with chain restaurants.

The pop princess turned 38 years old on Wednesday, Oct. 25, and she gave fans insight into why she’s the “happiest girl in the world” after Wilson’s gift.

Advertisements