Advertisement

Author Topic: If I was the husband, I would've said good riddance ahead of time instead of  (Read 1002 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..getting stab like that  ???:

Man stabs woman he is dating — and her husband — in restaurant parking lot, police say

A 25-year-old man is accused of stabbing the woman he was dating and her husband during a fight outside a Texas restaurant, police said.

The Houston Police Department said the husband confronted the man shortly before 11 a.m. Friday, Oct. 20. The men then got into a fight, police said.

As the fight escalated, the man stabbed the husband and wife, ages 42 and 44, in the parking lot, according to an Oct. 23 news release from the department.

A nearby security guard responded to the scene and detained the 25-year-old man until officers arrived, police said.

The woman and her husband were taken to area hospitals in stable condition, police said.

The younger man is charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, according to the release. He was booked into the Harris County Jail.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
I believe the wife wasn't honest to tell the younger guy that she date. Even though she was married, she's definitely a player.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements