Advertisement

Author Topic: Shallow women make Perry paranoid so he rather die alone?  (Read 803 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Shallow women make Perry paranoid so he rather die alone?
« on: October 31, 2023, 02:07:07 PM »
Matthew Perry’s Lonely Passing: Believed Women Were After His Wealth and Fame

According to a report, Matthew Perry's desire for a family and a wife was central to his life. Despite dating well-known actresses, the "Friends" star never realized his dream of marriage and children.

He drew inspiration from his stepfather, Keith Morrison, the host of NBC's "Dateline. " Morrison treated Perry like a son and has been happily married to Perry's mother for 42 years.

The late actor's memoir revealed his struggles with addiction and his hope to be remembered for his efforts to assist others, not just his acting career.

Matthew Perry Wanted A Family Because Of His Close Relationship With His Stepdad Keith Morrison
Trending:

Ivanka Trump Is A Vision In Short Pink Dress For Her Birthday Bash

Matthew Perry’s Memoir Overtakes Britney Spears’ As Amazon Bestseller Amid Sudden Death

Why Courtney Cox Called Matthew Perry Her ‘Drowning Moron’ On ‘Friends’

Matthew Perry ‘Baneberries’ Conspiracy Erupts Online As Possible Cause Of Death

Reports That Lisa Kudrow Is Adopting Matthew Perry’s Dog Are False – Here’s Why!

Anti-Depressants, Anti-Anxiety Meds Found In Matthew Perry's Home
MEGA
According to sources who spoke to the Daily Mail, the late Matthew Perry's desire for a family and longing for a wife held a prominent role in his life.

Per the source, Perry, who never married and ended his engagement to Molly Hurwitz in 2021, sought a family unit inspired by his stepdad, Keith Morrison's marriage with his mother, Suzanne.

However, despite dating several famous actresses, including Julia Roberts and Lizzy Caplan, the 54-year-old "Friends" star never achieved his dream of having a wife and children.

The insider added: "Matthew always dreamed of having the perfect family. He wanted a wife and at least a couple of kids. And he said he wouldn't even mind marrying a woman who already had kids."

'Matthew Perry Felt Women Were Only Interested In His Money And Fame'
Matthew Perry May Have Predicted His Death In A 'Friends' Episode
MEGA
Per the insider, Morrison, Perry's stepfather and the host of "Dateline," held an incredibly special place in Perry's heart. The source revealed that Morrison, who married Perry's mother, Suzanne, in 1981, was like a true father to the "17 Again" actor.

Perry admired Morrison's love and care for his mother and longed to provide a wonderful life for his own family, mirroring the love he witnessed.

The insider also disclosed that Perry found it perplexing that many of his "Friends" co-stars struggled to find lasting love and, in recent times, had been seeking love again but felt disheartened by a series of failed relationships.

"Matthew dated dozens of women. But in the end, he always felt they were only interested in his money and his fame. And he was generous to a fault. He would shower women with gifts only to have them pack up their goodies and walk away," the source shared.

They continued: "In the end, I think of his years of fighting demons… Drugs and alcohol… Took a toll on him, and his health, and eventually he would end up alone again."

His Severe Health Scare
2013 White House Correspondents Dinner Arrivals
MEGA
According to the Daily Mail, the source shared that Perry faced a severe health scare during the past winter, which deeply concerned those close to him.

"We were all worried he would not recover this time. He spent over a month in the hospital, causing him to lose weight and look haggard and worn out," they said.

However, in his resilient manner, the "Boys Will Be Boys" star managed to pull through, maintaining optimism that a new job or relationship might bring happiness.

"All Matt ever wanted was to be happy," the source emphasized. "But he was always looking for love and happiness in all the wrong places. How sad that when he died he was reportedly alone."

Matthew Perry Wants His Legacy To Be More Than His Iconic Role In 'Friends'
Matthew Perry
Instagram | Matthew Perry
In his memoir, "Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing: A Memoir," Perry courageously detailed the harrowing extent of his battle with drug and alcohol addiction, an ordeal that brought him perilously close to death. He also shared a shocking revelation that his opioid addiction led to his colon rupturing when he was 49.

Within his memoir, the Emmy nominee briefly touched on his hopes for how he would be remembered after his eventual passing.

He expressed a desire for his legacy to be more than just his iconic role in "Friends," writing: "When I die, I know people will talk about Friends, Friends, Friends."

He continued: "And I'm glad of that, happy I've done some solid work as an actor, as well as given people multiple chances to make fun of my struggles on the world wide web."

However, he wished for his efforts to assist others to be prominently recognized when reflecting on his life.

Perry stated, "But when I die, as far as my so-called accomplishment s go, it would be nice if Friends were listed far behind the things I did to try to help other people."

"I know it won't happen but it would be nice," he concluded.

Rest in peace, Matthew Perry.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: Shallow women make Perry paranoid so he rather die alone?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2023, 03:19:03 PM »
I say Matthew swam in the wrong pool where women only interested in his wealth and fame. He should've swum in the right pool that has women desperately seeking widowed men or breeding children. These women are rare to find.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Shallow women make Perry paranoid so he rather die alone?
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2023, 11:09:06 PM »
Matthew Perry’s Massive Fortune Will Most Likely Go To His Parents

Matthew Perry's massive fortune, along with a reportedly $20 million a year royalty for  'Friends', will most likely be distributed to his family members.

Unfortunately, at the time of his death, Perry was not married and did not have any children. So, since both of his parents are living, they are more than likely to split the money and residuals.

In this case, his siblings would be next in line to be included in the distribution after his parents.

Matthew Perry's $20M Per Year 'Friends' Royalties Go To His Parents

Advertisements