Advertisement

Author Topic: Paternal uncle(s)’s misuse of political pressure  (Read 897 times)

Offline ntxhaispaaj

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Paternal uncle(s)’s misuse of political pressure
« on: December 10, 2023, 07:49:44 AM »
This is a vent about clan leader pressures:

At the funeral pre-game meeting, he unvolunteered him and his whole family from helping out during the funeral because all his kids were too busy, and his older kids show up late with the excuse they had a prior engagement relating to “helping” at an event with maternal side that took precedence for most of the day. All they did was drink beer, eat and sit so they can get “koob moos”. And he with maybe an x# people used their pull to hinder our progress by telling the usual local qeej helpers to decline to help (yea, we know, music guys!—I hope you do better going fwd; show some true sincerity to help instead of this political pressure business you got yourself into & tell the truth a simple no on call #1 is better than dancing around the yes over a number of calls over time with requirement checklist, unless that is the process with qeej stuff (excuse my ignorance: still new and learning)—make us jump thru hoops we successfully jump thru, so u say no). Please advise. Thanks for reading!

Be better! Stop with the excuses, please.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Paternal uncle(s)’s misuse of political pressure
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 12:34:15 PM »
I still don't understand why so some Hmong using that primitive procedure i.e., following a clan leader and such but to each their own I suppose... ???

Like this post: 0

Advertisements