Advertisement

Author Topic: Another nice guys finish last case  (Read 218 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Another nice guys finish last case
« on: December 14, 2023, 11:21:37 PM »
 ???:

Female warden was begged by ‘manipulative’ inmate to wait for him to be freed to continue affair

A prison officer accused of having an affair with an inmate was begged by the criminal to wait for him to be freed to continue their relationship, a court heard. Warden Ruth Shmylo, 26, is accused of having a five-month relationship and “secret phone sex” with “manipulative” drug dealer Harri Pullen, 25, while working at a Category B prison. Pullen and Ms Shmylo’s alleged affair began after he passed her a mobile number written on a slip of paper and phoned each other for “teenage” style conversations.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Re: Another nice guys finish last case
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 04:19:03 PM »
She is pretty attractive.

I don't believe that nice guys exist. If you stay with them long enough, you're bound to be hurt and disappointed at some point.   ::) :P Now it's up to the woman to be patient and understanding or else end it.

The self-proclaimed "nice guy" who ended up with a bad girl is not really a nice guy, but a dumba.ss who can't discern between a good women from a bad one. He only has himself to blame for pursuing bad/toxic women. He probably ghosted a trail of good women. REMEMBER, MEN ARE THE HUNTERS AND THE PURSUERS. Does a deer get to choose which hunter shoots at them? No. But the hunter gets to choose when and which deer to shoot.

And btw, if a man decides that since he lacks discernment and therefore won't do the pursuing, then he actually opens himself to only bad/toxic women. Good women never do the pursuing or the chasing. They give approval, invite, and drop signals for the man to pursue them.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 04:22:16 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Like this post: 0

Advertisements