Advertisement

Author Topic: According to AOC...  (Read 88 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
According to AOC...
« on: December 15, 2023, 01:31:58 PM »
If we do not allow Trans to use bathroom of their choice, we will be subjecting girls/women to genital exams.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Her reasoning is that all it takes is for someone to point to any girl/woman and say that she's not a girl - and this will lead to having to check her genital. I believe this is true because Lefties/Demmies can't tell what a girl/woman is.

So, we have to do the right thing... allow men to use women's restroom, bathroom, changing room because they say they are girl/woman. This will include Lesbian Transwoman too.

Hmmm... We should also allow 'furries' to go to the bathroom outside in the open too because that's what animal do.  :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: According to AOC...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 01:37:13 PM »
why you want to check my di ck
thats gay, bro

;D ;D O0 O0

God did not created man...man created god

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: According to AOC...
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2023, 08:43:12 PM »
There's something wrong with the Transvette community. There's a room for guy too you know. Why don't they use it and are they afraid of straight guy hit on them when they drop a item on the floor?  ;D

I don't have problem with the gay community, but one thing I cannot tolerate when some gay dude violate the code by assault a female for no reason.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxvgljPLLP7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=ODhhZWM5NmIwOQ==

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements