Advertisement

Author Topic: Muslim immigrant pissed on pork section in supermarket...  (Read 195 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Muslim immigrant pissed on pork section in supermarket...
« on: December 18, 2023, 08:14:53 AM »
Claimed Muslim don't eat pork, so they don't want it in supermarket...
https://twitter.com/morphiaz/status/1736443519114371451

Good luck Holland... clean up in pork aisle.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Muslim immigrant pissed on pork section in supermarket...
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2023, 08:24:35 AM »
where is the part
where the dude comes out
and say "it's just a prank, bro"

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 10:31:45 AM »
Fact Check: Dubious Vid of Muslim Man 'Urinating on Pork in a Grocery Store' Goes Viral

Claim:

A video clip shows a "Muslim immigrant" urinating on pork products in a Dutch grocery store.

Rating:

Rating: Unproven

Context:

There is no evidence that the man in the video is a Muslim immigrant, much less that he is actually urinating (as opposed to pretending to).

On Dec. 17, 2023, Paul Golding, leader of the far-right Britain First group, posted (archived) on X a video that he claimed showed a Muslim migrant facing away from the camera while urinating on pork in a Dutch supermarket. Golding's caption included an angry-face emoji and read as follows: "Muslim immigrant in Holland urinates on the pork section of the supermarket as another films saying 'we don't eat pork.'"

In the video, another man apparently recording the clip could be heard speaking Dutch. The man's words translated to English as, "Bro, you are radical, just because he doesn't want to eat pig. Wow. We don't eat pork. We don't eat pork."

Around three hours after Golding put up his post, the same video was also reposted by Geert Wilders, a far-right lawmaker whose party captured a victory in November's Dutch general election, according to The Associated Press. Wilders did not share the same caption that Golding shared. Wilders' repost was from a post put up prior to Golding's by the Dutch video platform Dumpert.

The post from Dumpert had a Dutch caption that translated to the following words in English: "Young pisses on pork in the Albert Heijn." The caption from Dumpert did not mention anything about the man in the video being a Muslim migrant, nor did it provide any further context. (Albert Heijn is the name of a supermarket chain in the Netherlands.)

This video was originally posted around Dec. 14 by a user who sometimes uploads prank-themed content to his TikTok account. His TikTok handle is @buurtwachtt, which translates in English to "neighborhood watch." He also hosts livestream videos that show him cooking, as well as other clips of him working out at a Basic Fit gym, among other types of content.

In the video, no urine was visible, as again, the man's back was turned to the camera. Also, as one user on X pointed out, an apparent sound effect was audible that sounded like liquid hitting liquid, such as urine going into a toilet. A commenter under the TikTok video also said much the same, posting, "Dudes, it's a joke. It's a sound."

In other words, all signs pointed to the idea that the man in the video was not, in fact, urinating on the meat. Further, we found no data to indicate that the man was a Muslim immigrant.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2023, 10:49:25 AM »
they do it for views and clicks
don’t forget to like and subscribe

;D  ;D ;D

make you mad and angry for no reason

SEE MY THREAD ABOUT TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM POST

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2023, 07:07:59 PM »
:laughing4: Say the Dr. Tom dude from above has a FB account and spreading lies about his fake wife.  O0

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2023, 10:45:20 PM »
:laughing4: Say the Dr. Tom dude from above has a FB account and spreading lies about his fake wife.  O0

i don’t spread lies
im a truth seeker

;D ;D

hunglow is just posting ANTI LEFT PROPAGANDA
that he got from some alt right news outlet

YOU DONT NEED A HIGH IQ TO FIGURE THIS ONE OUT

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2023, 10:50:10 PM »
i don’t spread lies

VS.

Just lied, dude

***SCRATCH HEAD***

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2023, 03:08:49 PM »
American libs have a very distorted view on other ethnic groups. When they think of Muslims, they think of the quiet family who lives next door who sends Mohammad to the same middle school. However, my family in France has a very different experience with Muslims in their country. I remember in the late 90s (before all this woke nonsense distorting the truth), my brother-in-law reported violent and dangerous Muslim communities in his town. Cars would get blown up in the streets, acid throwing at pedestrians, etc. He said that he could no longer stand the Fatimas at work, who carried big knives in their bags and would fight you if you crossed them - that's what he called them since it seemed like every Muslim woman was named Fatima.

Quite honestly, I live in an affluent international community and I prefer living in a large Jewish community to that of a large Muslim community. I promise you that if your town went to the dogs, you are not going to see Jewish young adults/youths come out with clubs to beat you or wreck your property. Can't say the same for Muslim young adults and youths. Little Jacob Goldstein is not being taught how to set an explosive inside your car. That much I can guarantee.

Advertisements